PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate Lost Game Marker in Seq 4

TheRealMalbster
11-15-2015, 12:08 PM
I've completed cable news and hijacked the carriage and now want to move onto the asylum but can't see game marker. I've checked for both characters and can't see anything. I conquered Lambeth hoping something might happen but nothing. In the train it says sequence 4 active. I've mainly been playing as Jacob and wondered if I needed to do something as Evie but can't see a marker to show me what to do. I am being really stupid???? I have gone off and done loads of other stuff but am now very bored and may just give up on this game. :mad:

UbiSmarmy
11-15-2015, 11:53 PM
I've completed cable news and hijacked the carriage and now want to move onto the asylum but can't see game marker. I've checked for both characters and can't see anything. I conquered Lambeth hoping something might happen but nothing. In the train it says sequence 4 active. I've mainly been playing as Jacob and wondered if I needed to do something as Evie but can't see a marker to show me what to do. I am being really stupid???? I have gone off and done loads of other stuff but am now very bored and may just give up on this game. :mad:

Hey TheRealMalbster, welcome to the forums!

Please, before giving up on the game, try contacting Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for assistance in getting you back on track to releasing London from the grips of the Templars.