PDA

View Full Version : Oleg, problem with pictures of water?

Erugifog
09-12-2004, 05:33 AM
Oleg, the new screenshots look very nice. But in the pictures of the A-20, there seems to be a problem with the shallow water. It appears that there are light reflections from the individuals waves on the ocean floor. The problem is that at the high altitude of the A-20, they should be too small to see. It looks a little strange. I thought they might be coral, but coral doesn't go right up to the beach like that. Regardless, they look like light reflections to me. Otherwise, everything looks great. Just my $.02 worth.

Erugifog
09-12-2004, 05:33 AM
Oleg, the new screenshots look very nice. But in the pictures of the A-20, there seems to be a problem with the shallow water. It appears that there are light reflections from the individuals waves on the ocean floor. The problem is that at the high altitude of the A-20, they should be too small to see. It looks a little strange. I thought they might be coral, but coral doesn't go right up to the beach like that. Regardless, they look like light reflections to me. Otherwise, everything looks great. Just my $.02 worth.