PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back rainbow 6!

Aaron5588
11-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Finally a welcome back to the Rainbow Six franchise, and a welcome to all CTU's new and old! We are the Suicide Squad, ( at least until the team decides on a final name for us). At present we have five members that are dedicated to this game for the long haul. December first is approaching us very fast, and now seems like as good of a time as any to seek like minded players for our group. We are looking for five to six additional members for our Unit. The reason we wish to keep it small is so we know each other and know what we are going to do during gameplay. This make communication 10X easier if you are aware of what the person next to you is going to do. We don't want a clan with 50+ members, we want to know our brothers and sisters within Rainbow. For this reason, we have a few requirements to join our ranks.

1) You MUST have a HEADSET and you MUST utilize it during gameplay! If we cannot communicate with all of our unit as a whole then we cannot function which means we will lose.

2) We are all adults and are not interested in trash talking and nonsense like that, as such you MUST be at least 18 years old.

3) We act as a unit, and follow the orders of whoever is designated the Unit Leader prior to the match/mission. (This is decided game-by-game. No one person is in charge all the time.)

4) Playing tactically is a MUST. To be part of our Unit you must think before you act, this gives you more opportunities for clutch plays. You never know when your Unit will count on you for the win.

5) Above all else we are all TEAM PLAYERS and we are hear to have fun and kick some *** in the process!

The five of us have played together since the initial technical test and we were all invited to this test, the closed beta, and the more recent technical test on November 6-7th. We know the gameplay mechanics, we know the style, and pace that is most effective in game to produce the best results for victory, and we work well TOGETHER! I have several years of military and law enforcement background, and I have taught the others some real world tactics that I believe are effective in this game. Not all of the real tactics are plausible in this game, BUT some are and I will teach them to those who join and are willing to learn. I know there are many people who say that they are going to use real tactics in this game and scramble to YouTube to learn some fast paced easy to learn entry technique. But we have use real breaching methods while playing the beta, and they are effective. We are the real deal! We are here to stay, and we are here to win! If you are interested in joining or just wanting to find out more information about us just PM me here, and I will get back with you ASAP. Make your decisions fast there is only so much room within our Unit.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that we are all residents on the United States, and are all on EST time. It is recommended that all who are interested are from the same time zone, give or take an hour or two at the most. This way it is not hard for everyone to remember when each other is available to play.

KDOGGG826
11-16-2015, 05:38 AM
Suicide Squad aye?

I think your teams services would be a great addition to our organization. I'm a part of a Clan known as Tactical Gaming.

Its a team with over 2700 members established in 2004. Its a place were like minded gamers who want to play tactically can do so. We are currently recruiting for our R6S Division and are looking for members with mic's who are good team players and communicators. Typically we recruit one person at a time but I definitely with an experienced unit like yours, you guys together you can defiantly be our most elite Squad.. We would definalety like a chance to work with you.... Our website is tacticalgaming.net/hq/ check us out.
For questions or help add me on XB1. KDOGGG826

Respctfully,

CPL
KDOGGG826
GTAV Division
XB1 Brigade
1st Batallion