PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a true tactical team?... join TacticalGaming.net

KDOGGG826
11-14-2015, 08:19 PM
Welcome,

Are you looking for a fun, mature and competitive team with military and law enforcement member's?
Are you looking to shoot, move and communicate and implement real world tactics?
Are you a casual gamer just looking for a team to play tactically with?
If you think you have what it takes to make the cut...

Join TacticalGaming.net

TacticalGaming.net is a team with over 2700 members established in 2004. Its a place were like minded gamers who want to play tactically can do so. We are currently recruiting for our R6S Division and are looking for members with mic's who are good team players and communicators. TacticalGaming.net functions like a real world military organization with a rank structure , medals, ribbons and leadership and promotion opportunities. If you think you have what it takes Sign up and Join us at TacticalGaming.net.

For questions or help add me on XB1. KDOGGG826

Respctfully,

CPL
KDOGGG826
GTAV Division
XB1 Brigade
1st Batallion

TGxSAPPERx
11-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Welcome,

Are you looking for a fun, mature and competitive team with military and law enforcement member's?
Are you looking to shoot, move and communicate and implement real world tactics?
Are you a casual gamer just looking for a team to play tactically with?
If you think you have what it takes to make the cut...

Join TacticalGaming.net

TacticalGaming.net is a team with over 2700 members established in 2004. Its a place were like minded gamers who want to play tactically can do so. We are currently recruiting for our R6S Division and are looking for members with mic's who are good team players and communicators. TacticalGaming.net functions like a real world military organization with a rank structure , medals, ribbons and leadership and promotion opportunities. If you think you have what it takes Sign up and Join us at TacticalGaming.net.

For questions or help add me on XB1. KDOGGG826

Respcfully,

CPL
KDOGGG826
GTAV Division
XB1 Brigade
1st Batallion

Make sure its http://tacticalgaming.net/hq and you can use me and KDOGGG826 as refferal names.

dhmoose
11-19-2015, 11:30 PM
Ladies & Gents,

Hi my name is Moose and I have been apart of Tactical Gaming for over 6 consecutive years. Our community, like my title entails, is a one of a kind experience, one that encompasses the great things about TG....teamwork, tactics and communication.

We've been around for more than 10 years for a reason. We're organized, mature and all about real life first and gaming second. If you're looking for a legit, professional and stable gaming community so you have other like minded gamers to play R6 Siege with join us!

When signing up please inform them dhmoose recruited you.

Instant signup click here: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=421

Kindest regards,

Moose