PDA

View Full Version : Billion of Bugs!

blonkel2
11-14-2015, 05:51 PM
Hey,

This game is full of bugs which makes them unplayable..

1. The "Online market" is abuseable.

Its possible to deliver you resources, which you arent able to pay. So you can fill your containers and after that (and you have 0 credits, but all your containers are full) you can sell those items to the market again, and cheat yourself credits/resources.

2. There are plenty of bugs which prevents your citizen to envolve, even if they are fully satisfied. (I dont get why but for example the envolve counter is -1)

3. Its not possible to have a positive balance on moon / arctics at least on hard (feature?)

4. Its impossible for me to get a positive balance on hard (at least reach the fully envolve status and all building), even if im playing anno since the first game 16xx AND on earth EVERY single slot is fully used (theres no more space to build houses, wtf?!)

5. The routing icons on "Universe-Transfer" Map overlay each other after time, so its impossible to click them (creating routes).

6. The Routing +/- system statistics are broken, when the source planet runs out of resources. (For example you correct the route, to 0, but it if you open the route again its again negative)

AND MANY MORE

Ubisoft: im not your bugtracker, did you play the game before?! Is it possible to refound?

PS: Plenty of friends asked me, if they should buy this game. I told them not do to it, due to this bugs.

Mr_Muscle
11-14-2015, 08:48 PM
About the positive Moon balance - yes and no, I made a colony that has something like +30k but it doesn't contain any industry - I ship everything from other locations so with typical building strategy it will be always on minus. Looks like it suppose to be like that - source of materials and energy rather than gold mine, I like it that way, looks legit. On the other hand there will be lvl 3 population (see the moon trailer with higher buildings) in DLC or expansion.

UbiBooma
11-14-2015, 09:54 PM
blonkel, we appreciate you noting bugs and glitches you are finding in the game. Please see our thread on how to properly report a bug here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1295241-Read-First-How-to-report-an-issue-bug

When you report to our support team directly they are better equipped to solve the problem.

-Booma

fosforic123
11-14-2015, 11:35 PM
About the positive Moon balance - yes and no, I made a colony that has something like +30k but it doesn't contain any industry - I ship everything from other locations so with typical building strategy it will be always on minus. Looks like it suppose to be like that - source of materials and energy rather than gold mine, I like it that way, looks legit. On the other hand there will be lvl 3 population (see the moon trailer with higher buildings) in DLC or expansion.

Hey ho Mr muscle, where are you getting your latest updates of the DLC's? =)

blonkel2
11-14-2015, 11:56 PM
blonkel, we appreciate you noting bugs and glitches you are finding in the game. Please see our thread on how to properly report a bug here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1295241-Read-First-How-to-report-an-issue-bug

When you report to our support team directly they are better equipped to solve the problem.

-Booma

I copy & pasted this thread to the support staff..