PDA

View Full Version : Where Is The Syndicate Game End?

DynaRider
11-13-2015, 08:54 PM
I've completed all of the main missions and killed the last main character. Can't find any other tasks although I haven't completed all of the mini games such as carriage race, etc. I thought after killing the boss the game would end and credits would scroll but nothing has happened. Do I just have to delete this game and start a new one or does something trigger a game ending sequence?

VestigialLlama4
11-13-2015, 08:58 PM
I've completed all of the main missions and killed the last main character. Can't find any other tasks although I haven't completed all of the mini games such as carriage race, etc. I thought after killing the boss the game would end and credits would scroll but nothing has happened. Do I just have to delete this game and start a new one or does something trigger a game ending sequence?

The End Credits are entirely optional and can be accessed in the main menu.

After the main game, you have a new set of Side Missions called Queen Victoria Missions, so that it probably the true ending or "final" mission in the main game.

Of course the true final scene is undoubtedly the cutscene that comes after you collect all the Pressed Flowers.

DynaRider
11-13-2015, 09:02 PM
I've completed the queen's missions and received the order of the garter but I don't imagine I've collected all the flowers. I'll go look for some more of them.

cawatrooper9
11-13-2015, 09:10 PM
I've completed the queen's missions and received the order of the garter but I don't imagine I've collected all the flowers. I'll go look for some more of them.

I mean, it's a pretty short cutscene. Unless you're a hardcore completionist, I'd suggest just YouTubing it...