PDA

View Full Version : George Westhouse's Outfit

prince162010
11-13-2015, 04:25 AM
Hi

I actually hope they release his outfit for Jacob in a future update or just in a free DLC, similar to the thing they did with Arno and his fearless outfit
would have loved having his robes as a costume for Jacob :rolleyes: .. who agree ? .

https://img2.brain3.photobox.com/323786627da7826ec15dc1a036bd11ccd5001dcdc2d7eb11c1 bf23e906049bce69965df6.jpg

Meowrynn
11-13-2015, 04:37 AM
George westhouse outfit looks like a cross between edward kenway's robes and altair's armor in AC 2. If they'll put gloves and a beak hood to that then why not?

W-Munny66
11-14-2015, 12:56 AM
it's funny you bring this up. I was hoping the same thing when they first introduced him. Actually I was hoping he was jacob. And what ever happened to this look. i was hoping this was what jacob was going to look like......https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tUvdXjEquaw/maxresdefault.jpg

prince162010
11-14-2015, 01:39 AM
it's funny you bring this up. I was hoping the same thing when they first introduced him. Actually I was hoping he was jacob. And what ever happened to this look. i was hoping this was what jacob was going to look like......https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tUvdXjEquaw/maxresdefault.jpg

That outfit is really awesome, it really makes you feel that you are in the Victorian era, IMO that's how the true assassin should look like at that time period, I think it's far more interesting than jacob's simply outfit .

W-Munny66
11-14-2015, 02:14 AM
That outfit is really awesome, it really makes you feel that you are in the Victorian era, IMO that's how the true assassin should look like at that time period, I think it's far more interesting than jacob's simply outfit .

Exactly my thoughts

JumpInTheFire13
11-14-2015, 07:22 AM
I'm just upset with the outfits in this game in general, especially after experiencing the amount of customization we had in Unity. The only outfit that actually looks good in Syndicate, in my opinion of course, is the Simply Jacob outfit.

phoenix-force411
11-14-2015, 05:26 PM
Outdoorsman is still my favorite, regardless.

Auditore8
11-15-2015, 07:37 AM
It looks like the outfit that George wears is similar to the one that "Jacob" wore in the leaked photos of AC Victory. Maybe George was originally supposed to be the protagonist? I wonder why they'd change that?

skywalker550
11-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Totally agree, this outfit is really cool, feels like black brotherhood ezio plus edward's pauldron.

Namikaze_17
11-15-2015, 06:30 PM
Eh, I prefer what's Jacob's wearing.

It's more period-accurate, original and not a cheap knock-off of Ezio's most overused outfit.

Looking back, I honestly don't get the appeal of the Victory outfit - it's so generic with the insignia on the back, that I begin to question if it was made on deviantart first.

Xstantin
11-15-2015, 08:54 PM
That Templar dude looks cooler imo
I never liked that thing he's wearing from the moment it got leaked

Namikaze_17
11-15-2015, 09:54 PM
That Templar dude looks cooler imo

Compared to the blighters, he's a BAMF.

I suppose black just works better. :rolleyes:

BananaBlighter
11-15-2015, 10:00 PM
I don't like the skirt and overly tight waist on the leaked outfit, though George's is a serious improvement on that, so yeah I'd like to see it in game.

Subjekt34
08-15-2016, 05:50 PM
Guys, if you want this outfit in the Game then write to the Ubisoft Support. I did and they said they contacted Ubisoft Quebec, I highly I doubt the studio will release the outfit now though, because the work it would take would not make profit. If everyone who still wants this outfit in the game would write to the Support, they may notice that this would be a reason to pick up Syndicate again.

It looks like the outfit that George wears is similar to the one that "Jacob" wore in the leaked photos of AC Victory. Maybe George was originally supposed to be the protagonist? I wonder why they'd change that?

Unity caused controversy because it's lack of playable females, so maybe Ubisoft decided to create the Frye Twins Protagonists. I would have preferred George or even Ethan Frye as the Protagonist and Jacob and Evie as Apprentices, similar to the Brotherhood System.

nukelukespuke34
08-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Nah. That outfit has way too many straps and buckles going on. Ever since Black Flag, Ubisoft has tended to overdesign the protagonist outfits. The Jacob's Outdoorsman backs off from that trend, and looks fantastic.