PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III (DLC) advice

abdullah226
11-13-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi all, i wanted to ask those who have played AC3 story dlc its 2.5 Euros episode infamy. Is it worth buying . Please need advice. Thanks :)

strigoi1958
11-13-2015, 04:31 AM
I never played the dlc but I think that is part one of the 3 parts that make up the tyranny of king washington. I think they are about 2 hours and 30 minutes to play each one.but I don't know if that will help. if it was me, I'd want all 3 so maybe there's a bundle out there that is cheap.

dinjo_jo
11-13-2015, 08:58 AM
I would advice to skip the DLC , very boring

YazX_
11-13-2015, 01:17 PM
According to me, yes it is, AC3 DLCs have alot of variety and i actually enjoyed playing them. if you still unsure, watch some spoiler free gameplay of those DLCs on Youtube to get an idea and then you can decide.

naumaan
11-13-2015, 03:29 PM
Sure. If you want to .. but there is a game stopping bug in the first epi ... other than that its an awesome experience ... loved it

Lignjoslav
11-13-2015, 10:53 PM
As far as action is concerned, the Tyranny of King Washington has some of the best action, if not the best action of all of AC III. I think I got around 10h of gameplay from all three parts together, but your mileage may vary (I am mostly a 100% sync guy).

The performance (framerate) is slightly worse than in the main game, but I don't remember major bugs.

The story is interesting, though not very significant in terms of the broad picture of the whole series.

All things considered, it's worth playing and it's worth getting all three parts (or the Season Pass) if you find them at an okay price (and I think that 2.5€ per part is okay).

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-15-2015, 06:09 AM
be-careful, if you install "Hidden dangerous" DLC , all your music in the game will be muted,you can still hear people's voices and fighting music, but the mission music and cutscene music will be permanently disabled , i suggest you backup you saves just in case this happens, coz if it does , you have to start a new game all over again.
you've been warned. ubisoft never fixed it. as usual you'll get the "we'll update the forums if this is fixed" message from ubi support , that's their way of saying "we dont give a ****"

Lignjoslav
11-15-2015, 05:45 PM
You mean the Hidden Secrets DLC? Funny, that's an issue I don't remember, and it's not like there weren't any in the game.

Nice sig, BTW. :p

Anykeyer
11-17-2015, 08:08 AM
Hidden secrets bug is fixed by installing any newer DLC. You can download free brazilian language DLC from support page if you dont own any Tyranny chapters.

As for Tyranny itself. It has a nice wtf story and pretty fun and exotic gameplay you wont see in any other AC game. On a negative side - its way too combat heavy, and collectibles are very annoying (you will have to lockpick more chests than in entire AC3).

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Hidden secrets bug is fixed by installing any newer DLC. You can download free brazilian language DLC from support page if you dont own any Tyranny chapters.

As for Tyranny itself. It has a nice wtf story and pretty fun and exotic gameplay you wont see in any other AC game. On a negative side - its way too combat heavy, and collectibles are very annoying (you will have to lockpick more chests than in entire AC3).

i'm sorry can you elaborate ? what do you mean by any new DLC ?

Anykeyer
11-24-2015, 08:20 AM
"Any newer DLC" means anything released after Hidden Secrets itself. Which means pretty much every other DLC.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-24-2015, 03:07 PM
"Any newer DLC" means anything released after Hidden Secrets itself. Which means pretty much every other DLC.

well, since it was bugged i reinstalled and installed all the new DLC and installed the hidden secrets DLC the last, the bug there's alright.

Anykeyer
11-24-2015, 03:26 PM
Well, I have in-game music. Dont forget, it doesnt play continuously in AC3. This game has music only in missions and combat, was like this since 1.0 with no DLCs.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Well, I have in-game music. Dont forget, it doesnt play continuously in AC3. This game has music only in missions and combat, was like this since 1.0 with no DLCs.

i know AC 3 doesn't have ambient tracks, what i meant was, there will be no music even in a cut-scene of a mission type of bug.