PDA

View Full Version : It's impossible to achieve all 20 quadra kill perk

RaggedTyper
11-13-2015, 12:24 AM
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

If you're going to add a challenge like this, Ubisoft, you need to make sure the mechanic actually WORKS.

I cannot count the number of times I have had 4 enemies in a near death state and Jacob and Evie will only do a triple or double kill. Complete waste of time.

Furthermore, the rooks now help you out during battle even when you don't call for them also making it impossible. In fact, even the blighters will attack the police rather than you if you start confrontation with the police. Bloody stupid.

Then there's the fact that you're so overpowered by the end that you end up killing even level 9s with 2 hits and because the fighting is so automated - Evie and Jacob will make 2 hits when you pressed a button once - you have no control.

Other times the kills streak doesn't activate at all even when you have several enemies in a near deah state.

I feel like I'm fighting with the controls, not the AI. Anybody found a way around this crap?

flavorcountry19
11-13-2015, 12:35 AM
dang that sucks! im sorry! but i have it soooooooo!

VitoAuditore
11-13-2015, 12:50 AM
do a high level fight club. easy peasy :)

RaggedTyper
11-13-2015, 12:56 AM
do a high level fight club. easy peasy :)

I did! Over and over and have only got 12/20 quadra kills due to the problems above.

the_don7684
11-13-2015, 02:16 PM
I have had the same issue. I'll get 4 guys near death and will only pick up a double or triple kill... very annoying. I'll keep trying nonetheless. I want that trophy/ achievement dang it!

BananaBlighter
11-13-2015, 05:54 PM
It's not that bad. Of course you need 4 stunned enemies but you also need to have them around you in a circle. It can get fiddly positioning them all, but when I'm sure it will happen it always happens. Honestly this happens to me with double finishers more than quadra kills. I think the game realises they're harder to pull off so allows more leeway when teleporting enemies in to position.

However I agree that the Rooks are a nuisance more than anything else because you cannot control them in combat. They just don't work with this style of combat, that focuses on carefully setting up multi finishers when they're just charging in ready to make a mess of things. I would've loved it if the Rooks would attack enemies until they were in the near death state, and then leave them for you to finish them off.