PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] dreadful crimes does not let me accuse

heatty78
11-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Hi! I am stuck in the dreadful crimes missions, only in the first one I could accuse a suspect, in all the others I can not! the square button has not the option accuse.... I wrote to Ubisoft but they are not answering me about this, they only told me it's a gameplay problem. It's not, I already tried again and again even coping the passages from video on line...I saw in a frech forum that another player has this problem, has someone here had this problem too?

UbiSmarmy
11-13-2015, 12:47 AM
Hi! I am stuck in the dreadful crimes missions, only in the first one I could accuse a suspect, in all the others I can not! the square button has not the option accuse.... I wrote to Ubisoft but they are not answering me about this, they only told me it's a gameplay problem. It's not, I already tried again and again even coping the passages from video on line...I saw in a frech forum that another player has this problem, has someone here had this problem too?

Very sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. Try reinstalling the DLC and maybe that would solve the issue. If that does not resolve the problem please PM me with your support ticket number and I'll work on escalating your ticket.

heatty78
11-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Very sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. Try reinstalling the DLC and maybe that would solve the issue. If that does not resolve the problem please PM me with your support ticket number and I'll work on escalating your ticket.

HI could u pls tell me how to unistall it without losing all my progress in the game?