PDA

View Full Version : Steam pre order question

Going4Quests
11-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Hello fellow Assassins

This is the first time I pre ordered an Assassins Creed (I got into the series via a Steam sale a year ago or so, and then when I finished Black Flag Unity was almost coming out; upgraded GPU and got Unity for free with my GTX 970), and it's through Steam.

So I was wondering, do I get my serial code from Steam when the game releases and then enter it in Uplay? Because atm the game is just greyed out in my Steam games library without any code. I'v ebeen waiting a while.. but I just wanted to ask this to be sure everything is right seeing the game is almost here! :D

YazX_
11-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Hello,

Yes, you will get a game code, once you launch the game from steam, steam will prompt you to enter the code and then UPlay launches and shows activation screen. however, if you have pre-order DLCs or any other DLCs, you need also to enter the keys in UPlay, steam only prompts you to enter the base game key.

And you can also view all related keys for the game from Library --> Click on the game --> View CD Key from the List on the right, or right click on the game and select "view cd key"

Going4Quests
11-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Yep I pre ordered the Gold Edition.