PDA

View Full Version : Sorry OT- Mig Alley Players

Istreliteli
04-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Sorry for this OT question, but since many simmers here are probably former Mig Alley (Rowan) flyers, this is the only place i can turn to for help.
I play that in addition to FB once in a while, but i cant seem to get it to work with my Cyborg 3d USB, the only way i can get to play the damn game is with an old microsoft sidewinder whichgoes through the standard port.
help?

The king called up his jet fighters, he said you better earn your pay; drop your bombs between the minarets, down the casbah way...- Yeah its Another Clash Fanatic

Istreliteli
04-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Sorry for this OT question, but since many simmers here are probably former Mig Alley (Rowan) flyers, this is the only place i can turn to for help.
I play that in addition to FB once in a while, but i cant seem to get it to work with my Cyborg 3d USB, the only way i can get to play the damn game is with an old microsoft sidewinder whichgoes through the standard port.
help?

The king called up his jet fighters, he said you better earn your pay; drop your bombs between the minarets, down the casbah way...- Yeah its Another Clash Fanatic

Lav69
04-10-2004, 09:06 PM
"another" clash fanatic?

JG7_Rall
04-10-2004, 09:08 PM
I think Chuck_Older likes the Clash as well :P

"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."
Badges!? We don't needs no stinkin' badges!

Vanya
04-12-2004, 05:19 AM
You could also try asking in the MiG Alley forums on SimHQ
http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=34