PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia New Driver 358.91

YazX_
11-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Nvidia has released a new updated driver few hours ago, if you have still have problems in AC games especially AC:Rogue, then give it a go to see if it fixed all issues.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Nvidia has released a new updated driver few hours ago, if you have still have problems in AC games especially AC:Rogue, then give it a go to see if it fixed all issues.

unfortunately no, the problem still exists in ACU, given that this happens only in the Helix missions, i really suspect this is a Ubisoft issue.

https://i.gyazo.com/9126e1c88e1a178a686911cf28b51392.gif

strigoi1958
11-10-2015, 01:23 PM
You can believe it is the tooth fairy to blame if you like ;) but nothing has changed in the game... the game works fine with 50 drivers then doesn't work fine when they alter the drivers ... logic dictates that it is the driver. If nvidia are making the drivers it is not Ubisoft to blame nor Ubisofts job to fix the driver. Also... I only update drivers once a year and have no troubles... I found once I started installing every WHQL driver it caused problems every 2 out of 5 times.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-10-2015, 03:14 PM
You can believe it is the tooth fairy to blame if you like ;) but nothing has changed in the game... the game works fine with 50 drivers then doesn't work fine when they alter the drivers ... logic dictates that it is the driver. If nvidia are making the drivers it is not Ubisoft to blame nor Ubisofts job to fix the driver. Also... I only update drivers once a year and have no troubles... I found once I started installing every WHQL driver it caused problems every 2 out of 5 times.

i like how you say it works with 50 drivers when there's only been around 15-20 drivers since ACU was released, and the game outright crashes if you install a driver that was released 2 years ago, if you can't help anyone atleast stop acting arrogant.

strigoi1958
11-10-2015, 03:38 PM
haha pick the only insignificant point in my post... there's been over 30 drivers including betas but ignoring that... going by how you want to blame Ubisoft (for almost everything in the world... try posting a positive post occasionally :D) perhaps I should sue BMW because I put some bald tyres on my car and it crashed so it must be BMW's fault not the tyre companies lol

Nvidia has altered their driver to work with recent games... if that affect Unity... use a different driver or complain to Nvidia... it is as clear and simple as that.... if you want to come here and vent or whine constantly then feel free... you'll get very little interaction.

Going4Quests
11-10-2015, 04:38 PM
It's a Nvidia issue; not Ubisoft. Seeing Helix Rifts are confirmed by Ubisoft in Syndicate, I'm guessing Nvidia will fix them with the GameReady driver of Syndicate; if not you can expect to have this glitch also in Syndicate.

RVSage
11-10-2015, 06:59 PM
i like how you say it works with 50 drivers when there's only been around 15-20 drivers since ACU was released, and the game outright crashes if you install a driver that was released 2 years ago, if you can't help anyone atleast stop acting arrogant.

This has nothing to do with Ubisoft, it does not happen with AMD cards either. So the logical conclusion. it is a NVIDIA issue. And yourself posted the issue. in the other thread. Why keep posting it everywhere

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-10-2015, 09:24 PM
haha pick the only insignificant point in my post... there's been over 30 drivers including betas but ignoring that... going by how you want to blame Ubisoft (for almost everything in the world... try posting a positive post occasionally :D) perhaps I should sue BMW because I put some bald tyres on my car and it crashed so it must be BMW's fault not the tyre companies lol

Nvidia has altered their driver to work with recent games... if that affect Unity... use a different driver or complain to Nvidia... it is as clear and simple as that.... if you want to come here and vent or whine constantly then feel free... you'll get very little interaction.

again. if you cant be helpful stop being arrogant, all i said was i suspect this might be a ubisoft issue, i didnt claim it is indefinitely the case. since you can't be nicer, i leave you to it.

strigoi1958
11-10-2015, 11:07 PM
you said "I'll leave you to it" I hope that's a promise....:D

I welcomed you to the forums was supportive of you when you took this to nvidia who admitted it was their fault and was updating you from their support, but you've got some sort of a compulsion to try and find a way to pin the blame on ubisoft.

Out of the 2 of us... and looking at all my pleasant positive post on here with emoticons and all your negative posts with assigning blame and name calling... I'm going to say... I'm not the arrogant one ;)

YazX_
11-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Guys please, no need to fight over this.

This issue is related to Nvidia since the game has not changed, Nvidia changed some stuff in their drivers which broke ACU and AC:RO, with the latest drivers AC:RO got fixed but it seems ACU is still suffering from this issue, i expect the next Nvidia driver - AC:Syndicate Game Ready Driver- will address this issue. for anyone who still have this issue, please make sure to report it to Nvidia.

Thanks

Kaynos2005
11-11-2015, 03:37 PM
nm

DarkWolf29
11-13-2015, 03:14 AM
I sure hope they fix the Unity helix mission issue with the next driver. I get the problem with my GTX770 2GB card. I have to go all the way back to driver 347.25 to fix it which is unfortunate because I notice a descent performance increase in Unity with the newer drivers. So I have to downgrade just for the helix missiong then update back up for the rest of the game. :(

DW

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-15-2015, 06:19 AM
I sure hope they fix the Unity helix mission issue with the next driver. I get the problem with my GTX770 2GB card. I have to go all the way back to driver 347.25 to fix it which is unfortunate because I notice a descent performance increase in Unity with the newer drivers. So I have to downgrade just for the helix missiong then update back up for the rest of the game. :(

DW

but 347.25 is a windows 7 drivers :( also do you mean 347.88? i can't find 347.25 in the drivers section.

YazX_
11-15-2015, 01:09 PM
i can't find 347.25 in the drivers section.

here you go:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverresults.aspx/81390/en-us