PDA

View Full Version : Guards at Horse Guards it TOTALLY WRONG

HiDe N SeaK
11-09-2015, 09:38 PM
I need your help, the developers have made a huge history mistake in Syndicate and I need your help to change it. If you go to Horse Guards (The official entrance to Buckingham Palace [between parliament and trafalgar square]) the the foot guards with bear skins are on guard. This is crazily incorrect as The Life Guards, now the Household Cavalry, have protected this entrance since 1660 and still do today. Myself and all my fellow Cavalry comrades have found this so disrespectful to our Regiment and to the 350 years of history behind the Household Cavalry protecting Horse Guards. The Foot Guards have NEVER protected Horse Guards.
What I am after is full support from all you fellow AC guys and girls to help get behind me in getting Ubisoft to patch this. So far I have had feedback from Ubisoft support twitter thanking me for the info but its not enough, it needs to be changed.

Please Please bug them, Tweet them, Facebook them, go crazy here on Reddit, I really need all your help.
Cheers Simon

cawatrooper9
11-09-2015, 10:48 PM
So far I have had feedback from Ubisoft support twitter thanking me for the info but its not enough, it needs to be changed.

Meh. Good catch (seriously, I'm always impressed when people can make these kind of corrections) but I seriously doubt this will gain enough traction for it to get changed.

I mean, you're competing with the game not having multiple save slots and the Hood Controversy of '15.

But best if luck to you, friend.