PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (Installation) PC

Yaseen0147
11-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Hi

I intend on buying a physical copy of Assassins creed Syndicate for PC once it releases(19 November) however is there an installation setup on the actual CD which allows me to install the game or will i be required to DOWNLOAD the entire game off Uplay as im not able to download such a huge amount of GB if that's the case.

Your assistence will be appreciated
Kind regards
Yaseen

strigoi1958
11-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Yaseen0147 :)

you install it from the disks... you do not need to download the whole game but you activate the game with uplay (so make sure you have the latest version of uplay installed) and you can then get the updates.

Yaseen0147
11-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Hi strigoi1958

Thank you for your assistance its much appreciated!

Kind Regards
Yaseen0147

Scystab
11-09-2015, 09:13 PM
I love seeing the PC comunity grow. Welcome to the bunch, Yaseen.

Exactly what Strigoi said. You can also add DLCs withouth any problems at any time, regardless of the media you bought your game on, since the game will bind with your ubisoft account.
So, are you new to the AC universe? If so and if you have any questions, this forum is the place to be.

RVSage
11-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Exactly as strigoi said, welcome to the forums, And you can avoid the formality :)

Yaseen0147
11-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Hi everyone

Thanks for all the kind and fast responses, I"m a huge fan of PC GAMING especially Assassins Creed cant wait to play Syndicate
How do you guys think Assassins Creed Syndicate would run on my PC?

CPU: Core i5-4690 3.5GHz
GFX: Radeon R9 280X PowerColor TurboDuo 3GB OC Edition
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1600 MHZ

GhostAssassinLT
11-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate PC Specs
MINIMUM

Supported OS
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10(64bit versions)
Processor
Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz
RAM
6GB or more for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX
DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
Sound
DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers

RECOMMENDED

Supported OS
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
Processor
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM
8GB
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB) or better
DirectX
DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
Sound
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Hard Drive
50 GB available space
Technical note from the developer: For a recommended experience, the game requires a video card with at least 3GB of VRAM when playing at a full HD resolution. While we encourage you to fiddle with the advanced options to fully customize your gaming experience, please keep an eye out for the VRAM meter usage when you adjust these settings.

Looks like you're GPU is just above minimum specs, but yes, the game should run.

strigoi1958
11-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Hi Yaseen :)

Your gpu is very good especially as it is the OC model it falls between a gtx 960 and 970 so it is in very very good company. it has 3GB vram which means it will be better fps and higher settings to use. you have a good cpu and plenty of ram as well so you'll be getting a great gameplay experience... I hope you post some screenshots when we start playing... We'll start a thread and hopefully get some good sunsets... and pictures with high combo scores 8^)

Yaseen0147
11-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Hi Strigoi1958

Thanks for your response!i definitely will post some screenshots once i start playing,I cant wait to start playing Syndicate. Lets all hope its well optimized and runs stable across all PC's

Scystab
11-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Cool :)

If you like, you can add me to your Uplay friends, username is the same as it is here.

naumaan
11-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Nice to see another muslim here ... welcome to the forums mate

Yaseen0147
11-10-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi naumaan

LOL, thanks dude !(Asalamuwalaykum):)

naumaan
11-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Wa alikum assalaam

Jessigirl2013
11-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Hi

I intend on buying a physical copy of Assassins creed Syndicate for PC once it releases(19 November) however is there an installation setup on the actual CD which allows me to install the game or will i be required to DOWNLOAD the entire game off Uplay as im not able to download such a huge amount of GB if that's the case.

Your assistence will be appreciated
Kind regards
Yaseen

Welcome the forums!:rolleyes:

You can just install from the disks... I assume :rolleyes: Otherwise why would they be there... to link to uplay?:rolleyes

Haha :rolleyes: Nice to see a new PC member.:

Yaseen0147
11-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Hey Jessigirl2013

Thankks! LOL i was wondering cause i think with Metal Gear Solid V:TPP it has to be downloaded off steam even if you buy the game ....

naumaan
11-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Hey Jessigirl2013

Thankks! LOL i was wondering cause i think with Metal Gear Solid V:TPP it has to be downloaded off steam even if you buy the game ....

So you are a fan of snake too ?

Yaseen0147
11-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Yes Definitely Played all the Metal Gears ,Phantom Pain wasnt to bad.....What about you?

i enjoy stealth Games a lot ... like Hitman,Aassassins Creed and Splinter Cell that's why i end up playing the whole series if its good

naumaan
11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
I ve been an mgs fan from 1999 .. ps1 metal gear solid and somehow i managed to play all the games mgs .. except the psp version .. but watched it on youtube .. the paz story is added from there in it ..

Then pop was my favorite
Assassins creed 1 did not run on my old gold pc . So i waited for it for two years to get a new pc which can run ac .. still waiting for the generation jump these days

Wil buy phantom pain too . I heard its the end of old snake .. pity though .. dont want to say good bye to mgs

Yaseen0147
11-11-2015, 06:34 PM
MGS V:TPP is good game i enjoyed it a lot but i personally think MGS:Guns of the Patriot was my Best MGS game.

Yaseen0147
11-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone

Ive just preorderd Assassins creed syndicate from:

http://www.takealot.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc/PLID38330473#first

I"m from South Africa and i noticed that its a special edition including "industrial Pack"
So is that DLC content if so how do i receive it as i believe it has to be redeemed of Uplay or something

Matties99
11-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Hi everyone

Ive just preorderd Assassins creed syndicate from:

http://www.takealot.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc/PLID38330473#first

I"m from South Africa and i noticed that its a special edition including "industrial Pack"
So is that DLC content if so how do i receive it as i believe it has to be redeemed of Uplay or something

Yes it is DLC, and you can redeem it here: https://assassinscreed-redeem.ubi.com/?lang=en-US
After that, you'll unlock when you reach sequence 3 I believe :D

Yaseen0147
11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Cool, is there anything else i receive with this DLC?

aimmy79
11-27-2015, 04:47 AM
hello all. i also bought a physical copy of the game. and somehow after installation, my game requires me to have a game disc in my dvd drive! i mean...i've never seen a game requireing a physical disc in your dvd drive since ages ago. maybe it has some kind of issue with my virtual drives?

RetroFalcon
11-27-2015, 12:18 PM
hey guys i got a physical copy of syndicate (disks) but i cant install from the disks uplay is downloading the game...pls help

ataw92
10-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Hello Guys

I need help!!
I have bought assasins creed syndicate i got a physical disc copy.. I got 5 discs. So I put in the first disc I install the game by only one disc and its almost 38 gb. The set up does not ask me to insert the other discs. So i keep playing I get to sequence 6 in the game with level 9, and then all of a sudden I dont have anything missions or anything to do in the game. i have nothing on maps at all. nothing to do in the game other than just roam around.

So I remember that I did not insert the other 5 discs That I got. So I go on and insert the 2nd disc but then nothing happens, I keep on clicking autorun by uplay on the icon but it does not install anything at all, and im just stuck in the game.

have I not installed the game completely at first or what went wrong, I unistalled the game and im installing it again I hope the computer asks me to insert the 2nd disc to complete the set up and I can continue playing...i have completed 54% of the game but yet there are no missions to do in the game!!!

how can i fully install the game if the true problem was that the game was not fully installed?! I dont know what is going wrong!

Locopells
10-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Try verifying the files through Uplay, it should fix anything that's missing.

Welcome to the forums!

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

greeek2
10-30-2016, 04:15 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Yaseen0147 :)

you install it from the disks... you do not need to download the whole game but you activate the game with uplay (so make sure you have the latest version of uplay installed) and you can then get the updates.

Hi strigoi1958

Pls could you help me. I bought ac syndicate and for some reason i cannot install the game with the cds. Everytime i launch setup it takes me to uplay and starts downloading. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Thanks.

SixKeys
10-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Hi strigoi1958

Pls could you help me. I bought ac syndicate and for some reason i cannot install the game with the cds. Everytime i launch setup it takes me to uplay and starts downloading. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Thanks.

Maybe a stupid question, but do you already have Uplay previously installed or does it not recognize that you already have it? It's a mandatory program to run the game.

camilamelo2608
12-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Hello Guys

I need help!!
I have bought assasins creed syndicate i got a physical disc copy.. I got 5 discs. So I put in the first disc I install the game by only one disc and its almost 38 gb. The set up does not ask me to insert the other discs. So i keep playing I get to sequence 6 in the game with level 9, and then all of a sudden I dont have anything missions or anything to do in the game. i have nothing on maps at all. nothing to do in the game other than just roam around.

So I remember that I did not insert the other 5 discs That I got. So I go on and insert the 2nd disc but then nothing happens, I keep on clicking autorun by uplay on the icon but it does not install anything at all, and im just stuck in the game.

have I not installed the game completely at first or what went wrong, I unistalled the game and im installing it again I hope the computer asks me to insert the 2nd disc to complete the set up and I can continue playing...i have completed 54% of the game but yet there are no missions to do in the game!!!

how can i fully install the game if the true problem was that the game was not fully installed?! I dont know what is going wrong!

Could you fix this?? I have the same problem

krakjack421
12-29-2016, 10:16 AM
Could you fix this?? I have the same problem

Hi camilamelo2608.

I had the same issue. Here's what worked for me.

After installing CD 1, you insert the second one. Go to the uplay app, enter on the game, click on Properties, then go to the Local Files, and press: Verify Files. It will automatically update the files from the cd.
For CD3, i closed uplay, and after opening again, it started automatically to download.
For CD4 and 5, you follow the same steps for CD2.

Hope it works for you as well.

AJcortez
02-16-2017, 09:09 AM
Need help guys.. I also have the same problem.. I buy AC Syndicate.. I have all the installer 5 disc then when I insert the disc only the uplay installed and then I activate the key then it start downloading.. why do I need to download such a huge GB since I have all the disc? Pls help guys.. tnx!

strigoi1958
02-16-2017, 02:06 PM
If you have installed the game from the disks.... when Uplay asks to download... direct it to the folder in which ACS is installed... it will probably say downloading many GB but should only download any patches...

Or if you have already installed it... start downloading from uplay in a different folder... then stop the download after a minute. close uplay. Then move all the files from the installed folder into the new folder that uplay created for the download game. Restart uplay, continue the download, it will probably say it is downloading the whole game but it will find all the files and just download the patch.

foxylionr21
09-01-2017, 09:19 PM
i have the same roblem !!! why then we need 5 cd ? and if u dont internet u play entire game
thank you for your time!!!

guest-NYnRngJo
09-11-2017, 03:30 AM
hey guys.

good day. ive been stuck on the 62.1 mark,installing syndicate -
https://1drv.ms/i/s!Auzbp5A57dJEgYsqsZcdyN982enx0A

If someone could take a look at that and tell me what seems to be the problem because ive been running the installation at least 15 hrs already and it hasnt finished yet,sad to say. any help would be nice. Thanks

strigoi1958
09-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Where are you installing it from? I've never seen that installer before.