PDA

View Full Version : New to PF forum...some questions...

Kartveli
08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Hi, as I am new here, I hope I don't offend with questions that may have already been asked...

Is there a final list of those types in PF release?

Is there the Ki43 Oscar n PF?

Is there going to be a J7 shinden with fake FM ala FB's 109Z?

Will be A6M2 have correct engine with neg G cutouts?..currently, the A6M2 can handle neg G without losing power from fuel starvation, in RL, they had to watch it or lose power...

Will PF have the british corsairs, with the wingtips clipped?

Kartveli
08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Hi, as I am new here, I hope I don't offend with questions that may have already been asked...

Will be A6M2 have correct engine with neg G cutouts?..currently, the A6M2 can handle neg G without losing power from fuel starvation, in RL, they had to watch it or lose power...

Will PF have the british corsairs, with the wingtips clipped?

VW-IceFire
08-27-2004, 05:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by P47_driver:

Will PF have the british corsairs, with the wingtips clipped?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No final list. Please search the first and second pages for work in progress lists.

The Oscar is in. See this page: http://www.il2sturmovik.com/forgotten_battles/fb_development_300704.php

No J7 Shiden.

No idea on the A6M2 engine and the negative G cutout. Its certainly a possibility since the I-16, Hurricane, Gladiator, and others have this modeled.

We haven't heard about the FAA Corsairs yet. We know there is going to be an Avenger Mark III so a Corsair may be possible too. We haven't heard either way.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RAF No 92 Squadron
"Either fight or die"