PDA

View Full Version : Patch Crowd Density Change

Isaac2468101214
11-09-2015, 10:13 AM
So I noticed that crowd density has decreased a fair margin between when I last played and then I started to play again today with patch 1.5 in Assassin's Creed Unity, as can be seen in these screenshots if you look to the right or generally wherever there are crowds, with the pre patch in the slightly sunnier screenshot, and the post patch in the more cloudy and NPS-less screenshot. I was wondering if there was any way I could roll back the patch to the original, as I am quite a graphics hog especially with my Assassin's Creed games.

I'm not trying to start trouble, but if anyone could help that'd be great. Just a way to either determine crowd density manually or rollback the patch. Cheers! :)

Post Patch - http://postimg.org/image/eaqqvcbw9/
Pre Patch - http://postimg.org/image/t12hgi50n/

strigoi1958
11-09-2015, 11:23 AM
I don't think it has decreased at all. I've played hundreds of hours in Unity from the release date through to today and it looks as populated as it always has... maybe it just seems different to you ?

Going4Quests
11-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Tbh looking at both pictures it looks like the density *is* decreased a bit.

GhostAssassinLT
11-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Perhaps it because one picture is taken later in the evening or because the wheather is worse in the less crowded picture? :p

strigoi1958
11-09-2015, 05:17 PM
possibly... I run through the same streets repeatedly, sometimes they are full of people carrying drunks or crosses and different groups and sometimes certain npc's are not there... it may be a random thing.

Jessigirl2013
11-11-2015, 11:43 AM
This is a bit OT but it seems relevant.

Does anyone think Syndicate should have a crowd density slider for PC.. Like GTA V

One of my main gripes with early gameplay footage was the dead London streets (At this time it was like bedlam)
And I assume for hardware constraints for console they may of kept it like that ( I don't know, I haven't looked at gameplay footage because.. SPOILERS)
So it would make sense to give PC users the option to turn it up if they have sufficient hardware.:rolleyes:

What do you guys think?