PDA

View Full Version : Ac remakes. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
11-09-2015, 06:47 AM
As many people now know xbox one will have (if it do not already have it) the backward compatibility, permitting that console to play all the important ac games.

As for the ps4, unfortunately, it won't have it.

On the other hand, we can rent the most important ac games AND buy black flag. So what I'm thinking is that it would be great to not just rent the old ac games, but also to have the possibility to buy these games. After all, all there is to update is to let the players be able to rent AND buy them on the ps store. There is thechnically no need to remake the discs for the ps4 version. The persons in charge could just change the "only for rent" for it to become "to rent AND to buy".

What do you guys think and would you want that to happen or no? ^-^

Xstantin
11-09-2015, 06:50 AM
remake or remaster??

Many people thought Rogue is gonna get released for current gen consoles and that never happened

I'd buy ACIII remake the moment it'd be available simply to run around the Frontier again, but I doubt it'll happen tbh

ERICATHERINE
11-09-2015, 07:06 AM
remake or remaster??

I'm talking about making a change in the playstation store to let everyone who want to buy the old gen games that can only be to rent for the ps4.
These version can be played on the ps4, but only for a short amount of time and if we still want to play these games after the time's out, we have to buy them again.

So, to answer your question I'm talking about the remakes that are already to rent on the playstaton store to be buyable. Also rogue is not among them, but I think I saw ac iii there. ^-^

VestigialLlama4
11-09-2015, 07:09 AM
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/assassins-creed-series-playstation-now/

AC games are going to come to Playstation Now Streaming, so that's as good as Backwards Compatibility.

As for a remake...I don't know if it will make a great deal of sense. I would love a Director's Cut of AC3 and a remaster re-release that updates and corrects some of the game, adds in deleted audio but I also know it's a pipe dream.

ERICATHERINE
11-09-2015, 07:17 AM

AC games are going to come to Playstation Now Streaming, so that's as good as Backwards Compatibility.

As for a remake...I don't know if it will make a great deal of sense. I would love a Director's Cut of AC3 and a remaster re-release that updates and corrects some of the game, adds in deleted audio but I also know it's a pipe dream.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but will the playstation now streaming will be a temporary buy (to rent) or a permanent buy (a real buy)? Just a question, because if the second one is the good one it means great news for the fans, but if it's the first one, it'll be the same thing than with the playstation store. ^-^

Deezl-V
11-09-2015, 07:37 AM

AC games are already there. 1, 2, B, Re and 3. But no Rogue. I think they consider it still new to have it for play on PSNow. The problem I have though is that I was going to play 3 but when I was about to begin, I couldn't. It says press start and there is a MAJOR bug that doesn't allow your DS4 to recognize the start button on your touch pad so it's like it doesn't exist. And because of that, you can't start games, bring up maps or options or anything in any game that you need to press start or even select as the touchpad isn't being recognized.

So if your are thinking about getting psNow, do the 7 day free trial first and see if your ps4 controller works properly.

the_don7684
11-09-2015, 05:51 PM
i'd buy aciii remake the moment it'd be available simply to run around the frontier again

big +1

the_don7684
11-09-2015, 06:01 PM
PS Now is ok BUT to pay that much more on top of a yearly PS Gold fee is a touch to steep for me. $45 every three months plus $50 PS gold comes to $185 USD for the services. Not worth it to me. I'll just fire up my PS3 and play the game I already own.

Now, if Ubi does happen to revamp my favorite AC game, AC3, for the PS4 with Unity/Syndicate graphics, I'm totally on board. I will be waiting... haha

Xstantin
11-10-2015, 12:22 AM
^Same, I think ACIII is the game that would benefit from the remake more than others

I'm talking about making a change in the playstation store to let everyone who want to buy the old gen games that can only be to rent for the ps4.

The tread title is "remake" though:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
11-10-2015, 12:33 AM
The tread title is "remake" though:rolleyes:

Well the "to rent only" version are remakes to me, because they are simple port. For me there isn't a big enough difference between a remake and a simple port for them not to be the same thing for me. From my point of view there is a less better chance for a remaster to be made then a simple port/remake of these "to rent only" games to be buyable. ^-^

HDinHB
11-10-2015, 12:53 AM
PS Now is ok BUT to pay that much more on top of a yearly PS Gold fee is a touch to steep for me. $45 every three months plus $50 PS gold comes to $185 USD for the services. Not worth it to me. I'll just fire up my PS3 and play the game I already own.

Now, if Ubi does happen to revamp my favorite AC game, AC3, for the PS4 with Unity/Syndicate graphics, I'm totally on board. I will be waiting... haha

I've heard the PS Now performance isn't very good, even with a high-speed connection, and that you're much better off playing your PS3 games on your PS3. I'd love to see the old gen games on the new gen system.

the_don7684
11-10-2015, 01:34 AM
I've heard the PS Now performance isn't very good, even with a high-speed connection, and that you're much better off playing your PS3 games on your PS3. I'd love to see the old gen games on the new gen system.

I have rented AC3 via PSNow back when it became available and wasn't too impressed. I "lost connection" or "server was busy" too much for my liking.... I've never had a problem with my internet on a game before or after using the service.