PDA

View Full Version : News????

aHUMBLEknight
11-08-2015, 08:50 AM
So I registered for updates and everything back when E3 showcased this.

I have yet to get any updates or anything about the game, not a single email. I feel quite betrayed. I've been coming to check the site frequently, and just now figured I'd post something.

Someone may read this or not, just know that as a long running ubisoft fan who has been spreading awareness about the game, I'm hurt.

MisterWillow
11-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Are you in the Americas somwhere? If so, you won't be getting any e-mails. They're only for Europe, Middle East, and Asia.

There was a thread that eventually worked this out HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1236021-Backstage-making-of-the-trailer?) if you're interested.

You're better off checking in here periodically. All the content from the emails have been (and will be) posted in various threads in the News and Announcements section, so nobody misses anything.

HideoshiKaze.TV
11-08-2015, 12:39 PM
The updates aren't just for those locations.

They just did Alpha testing a couple of weeks ago that ended.

Sit tight. They're going through all the feedback that was provided and making the game even better = )

SpaceElephant
11-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Hey guys! Yes we are just coming back from the Closed Alpha and it went super well. That was a super big and important event for us. We are actually gathering feedback from players, analyzing the surveys we sent, etc. There are some very interesting learnings! Otherwise, we don't have a lot of news to communicate for now but stay tuned! We are working on stuff, and the team is hardly working on this game !!

cheers

Eiddard
11-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Hey guys! Yes we are just coming back from the Closed Alpha and it went super well. That was a super big and important event for us. We are actually gathering feedback from players, analyzing the surveys we sent, etc. There are some very interesting learnings! Otherwise, we don't have a lot of news to communicate for now but stay tuned! We are working on stuff, and the team is hardly working on this game !!

cheers

It would be nice for those who didn't get into the alpha like me if you released some videos from it. I still enter sometime in the forums but it is pretty dead, same for reddit, there is nothing new to discuss about the game.

SpaceElephant
11-12-2015, 06:25 PM
I obviously meant *Working hard on this game* in instead of *Hardly working* ... ;)

Dead1y-Derri
11-12-2015, 08:44 PM
I obviously meant *Working hard on this game* in instead of *Hardly working* ... ;)

We knew what you meant :)

Fadango.
11-12-2015, 09:04 PM
It would be nice for those who didn't get into the alpha like me if you released some videos from it. I still enter sometime in the forums but it is pretty dead, same for reddit, there is nothing new to discuss about the game.

I'd love to see a highlight reel or something. That is, if they recorded any of the alpha matches.

Dead1y-Derri
11-13-2015, 10:49 PM
I'd love to see a highlight reel or something. That is, if they recorded any of the alpha matches.

I don't know if they devs will have recorded matches but I know that general recording of any kind was stated as not allowed in the NDA people signed. I agree, I never participated in the Alpha due to being a console gamer.

aHUMBLEknight
11-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Are you in the Americas somwhere? If so, you won't be getting any e-mails. They're only for Europe, Middle East, and Asia.

There was a thread that eventually worked this out HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1236021-Backstage-making-of-the-trailer?) if you're interested.

You're better off checking in here periodically. All the content from the emails have been (and will be) posted in various threads in the News and Announcements section, so nobody misses anything.

Thanks for the help in clearing that up. Had no idea that the US was out of the loop, doesn't feel nice. They should give some kind of disclaimer but that is of little importance.

cheers

Thanks for the update mate. As said by my fellow fans, some kind of juicy footage or hard facts about the game beyond the E3 trailer would make for a mighty nice Christmas present. This game is one of the reasons I bought a console again.

Happy Holidays!