PDA

View Full Version : YO Ubisoft!! give AC3 to bluepoint!

flavorcountry19
11-08-2015, 05:08 AM
I would love to have that game remade since it had some of the best gameplay and combat and missions/side missions in the series! but it needs some serious tweeks and Bluepoint have given themselves quite an awesome rep with being really good at upgrading games and making them better and smoothing out things!

that way all of you guys can focus on the next assassins creed while they can work on making that one awesome!

LieutenantRex
11-08-2015, 08:13 AM
I would be all for this. Some of the biggest problems of that game were the inaccurate hairstyles for soldiers and inaccurate heights (people in the 18th century were six feet tall on average, yet in AC3, most people are short, but yet again, Ubisoft has always screwed up height in the games).

flavorcountry19
11-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Haha well glad one person thinks so!

W-Munny66
11-13-2015, 02:05 AM
I gotta say, I like the idea of AC3 being redone. I always really liked Conner( i know I'm in the minority) and thought his weapons , combat And animations were the best in the series and I loved running around colonial Boston and New York with a Tomahawk, the DOUBLE hidden blade that also worked as knives and a Bow and arrow. My only complaint for that game was the linear mission structure. If they would have had black box missions structures in that game it would have been perfect. I also liked how his brotherhood could actually do other things than just fight. Assassinate, Bodyguards, Snipe, etc.

crusader_prophet
11-13-2015, 06:28 AM
I would love to have that game remade since it had some of the best gameplay and combat and missions/side missions in the series! but it needs some serious tweeks and Bluepoint have given themselves quite an awesome rep with being really good at upgrading games and making them better and smoothing out things!

that way all of you guys can focus on the next assassins creed while they can work on making that one awesome!

Frontier in next gen...err...current gen? Where do I sign up?

Assassin_M
11-13-2015, 08:07 AM
I'll make it a long term goal of mine to remake AC III if I ever work at Ubisoft.

I-Like-Pie45
11-13-2015, 08:34 AM
I'll make it a long term goal of mine to remake AC III if I ever work at Ubisoft.
add mah homies Brian n' Jack ta yo' design/writin crew when you take over tha company up in a cold-bulgogi lil coup

They have gots some storyline/design revisions/additions + story scams fo' Connor dat stretch all tha way ta tha year 1830