PDA

View Full Version : Memory Issue

shion20123456
11-08-2015, 04:53 AM
I have 4GB and GTX 750 in my system,beginning of the game everything is normal,but RAM using iscrease and finally the game run out and crash.I lower my setting but nothing change,what happen here? Sorry for my English.

Sedyn
11-08-2015, 09:38 AM
I have 32GB of ram and a GTX 970 OC and I still get to loading lag when switching zones (screen animations slow and get chunky) and the animations start to slow down after playing a while.

With a fresh corporation this doesn't happen.

If I was you I would get to 8GB at minimum ASAP!

kaelbcs
11-08-2015, 02:04 PM
same thing! 8Gb and my windows10 often recomends to close the game or it crashes itself!

Elrigh
11-08-2015, 08:08 PM
16 GB of Ram and MSI 970 Gaming 4G with Windows 10, game on an SSD.

Same Issue here - played for the first time, game slowed down without lowering the fps until i logged out shortly after the "two hours played"-warning. Started the game again - everything back to normal. This helped until yesterday - 37 hours played, the game ran slow, I exited, started again, game ran slow as before. I rebooted the PC and everything was fine again.

Someone on Facebook mentioned that it helped to pause the game (into the Frame where you can select and manage the Companys). He speculated that the game does not save everything constantly which leads to some sort of memory overflow. But in the Pause-Menue the game would save (or when you exit) and this would solve a part of the Problem.

I am not really sure if that helped, I tested it out a few times and I think it helped a little bit - but with every save I forced, the process lost its effect more and more.

Someone else on Facebook told the Community Group that turning in Windowed Fullscreen Mode would help. I did not test that out yet, but I know for sure that some people with graphics Issues (Parts of the UI Missing, Textures not loaded, game won´t start) could solve their problems by running in Windowed Mode. Maybe it will help with other issues, too. This may be a long shot but worth a try.

Btw this thread should be in the Technical Forum.

Sonatix
11-09-2015, 03:32 PM
I have same issue with 16gb RAM and 8 GB virtual memory, with full builded zones i every time getting memory low error.