PDA

View Full Version : What outfit/color do you use??

flavorcountry19
11-07-2015, 11:26 PM
im having a lot of trouble switching between outifts cause there are a few i like but just cant pick!

switching between simply jacob, gunslinger, and the outdoorsman one!

i like the jacob one cause i like the flat cap and the jacket! but its a little to run down i feel for an assassin!

gunslinger cause i like that its a bit more of a silky looking fabric and it goes better with the white, blue, black colors. but then those colors dont really fit with everyone else so they kinda make you stand out!

outdoorsman i like because it has a beak on the hood and like its overall design! but i have trouble not using it cause everytime i pause the game or something that picture of jacob is right there wearing the outfit or in any promotional ads he is wearing that too so it makes it hard cause i feel like i have to use that outfit cause its "jacobs outfit"

but anyways!!! what do you use?

Pandassin
11-08-2015, 01:14 AM
I always use the default look for Evie, it suits her best.

For Jacob, I like to use the normal Outdoorsman outfit the most. The Dracula one (can't remember it's name) in black looks really cool too, though I don't like how it looks from the back.

Xstantin
11-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Most color schemes are good this time around compared to garish monstrosities from Unity, so I actually switch a lot
For Jacob, I used "Simply Jacob" for the most of the game (except using Dracula one (I think?) for Westminster cause I thought it was fitting)
Evie looks pretty in everything
except for Minerva's armor, which I think is silly, although it might be nice lore wise something something

RzaRecta357
11-08-2015, 01:21 AM
I kept hoping I'd find something I liked more with Evie but her original outfit is just WAY to super cool. I have that painted Steel white because assassin.

Jacob I started with the outdoorsman outfit also. It was the one we see him in all the time and look to your left there he is in it.

But it didn't look good white. So now I'm Gunslinger and it's white with red. Assassin style lol. I always go back to the white. Besides Ottoman Empire... That black masked outfit was too damn cool.

LieutenantJojo
11-08-2015, 02:09 AM
I used the Outdoorsman outfit for Jacob. I used green as color. If the rooks wear green, then so will I damnit.

For Evie I used the Master Assassin outfit in Crimson.

Wolfmeister1010
11-08-2015, 03:32 AM
This is the first AC game in a WHILE with multiple outfits that I would switch between.

From what I have seen, I would switch between Simply Jacob with no color, Outdoorsman with no color, and Gunslinger with Black.

For Evie, the only outfit I like is the military outfit. It is simple yet regal. Her default outfit is made of a weird velvety material that annoys the crap out of me, lol.

And, both of their master assassin outfits are horrid. Although Arno takes the cake for worst master assassin outfit.

BananaBlighter
11-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Jacob wears the Master Assassin outfit with forest green to match the Rooks. Though sometimes he wears Boron Jordane's Finery with Fuchsia.

Evie wears the Nighthawk outfit with violet.