PDA

View Full Version : Operator Customization Suggestion

ZEvilChickenZ
11-07-2015, 08:45 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this before but I'd like to see different skins for all the operators that can be bought with both game currencies. It would be similar to games like League of Legends or Heroes of the Storm where their characters have multiple skins/outfits but still have the same mechanics. Nothing unrealistic, of course. All the operators should still look authentic. I think operator skins would be a pretty profitable idea for Ubi, since people like to pay for style.

For example, the GSG9 team have casual outfits with combat gear on top. I'd like to see skin variants for them in their full tactical gear like https://www.spiegel.de/images/image-170048-galleryV9-hjmg-170048.jpg

Better yet would be to allow the Recruit character to be fully customizable at least for Terrorist Hunt. Allow us to customize their appearance a bit like gender, skin color, preset heads/faces, tactical gear, etc. but keep it all grounded in reality. Then let us choose weapons, gadgets, and armor level. Also allow us to mod the weapons.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.