PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate 100% Complete...No Endgame Credits?

Yoshack Fyre84
11-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I just completed Syndicate 100% every chest, every mission. All but the promised Jack The Ripper. When the game was over there were no end credits. No scrolling list of developers with a hopefully added message from Shaun or Rebecca or something story related put into them. Felt like the game just doesn't end. Is that normal? Is there something I need to do to trigger the actual end of the game to start the end credits and get any secrets they may contain. I'm confused. I thought the game was over but then all these Queen Victoria missions started so I kept playing. No clear conclusion. Any one know what to make of that?

Pandassin
11-07-2015, 04:33 PM
The credits are in the pause menu if you really want, they've got some really good songs in them.

I'm guessing Ubi didn't force them on us at the end because they're so long, and usually can't be skipped. I watched them just to listen to the songs and it took about half an hour or so for them to finish.

Moultonborough
11-07-2015, 09:28 PM
I just finished the story a few hours ago and I was just as confused as you are. Not that it really matters but it caught me a little bit surprised.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-08-2015, 05:46 AM
So that's normal? Usually the credits roll and I always sit through them because something happens during or at the end of them. I was expecting a modern day "wrap up", get it? Like Shaun and Rebecca under you know where retrieving the you know what after the synch of the final memory. But you Dorito watched the credits and nothing happens during them or after? Just some good songs? Maybe we will get some kind of modern day wrap up when the Jack The Ripper DLC comes out or something. Like Moultonborough I was really caught off-guard by the no end credits and no Present Day conclusion. At least I know two more Chronicles games are on the way, and 2016 should see us another AC game.

RA503
11-08-2015, 06:02 AM
What Corey May is doing here ? the guy don't left Ubsoft ?

Moultonborough
11-08-2015, 06:43 AM
What Corey May is doing here ? the guy don't left Ubsoft ?

I assume you have indeed watched the credits and noticed his name? Syndicate was well underway development wise before he decided to leave Ubisoft. So he did in fact play his usual role in creating Syndicate. Just because he left during development does not mean he should not be exempt from them just because he left the Studio before launch.

Pandassin
11-08-2015, 12:57 PM
But you Dorito watched the credits and nothing happens during them or after? Just some good songs?.

Nope, nothing happens. I'm not sure why that's a surprise, most of the AC credits don't have anything special in them.

AdrianJacek
11-15-2015, 06:22 PM
The credits are in the pause menu if you really want, they've got some really good songs in them.

I'm guessing Ubi didn't force them on us at the end because they're so long, and usually can't be skipped. I watched them just to listen to the songs and it took about half an hour or so for them to finish.

Well, then they should just have credits that are skippable. They did that in AC2 and King Washington so I don't understand what's the problem. I for once like credits right after the ending, especially after 100%-ing a game. It adds closure. Of course I don't want to watch 30-min long credits but I would still like to watch them for 5 mins or so and then skip them.

MenocidiX
11-15-2015, 08:07 PM
I liked them too, it always brought up some emotions and memories and added a feeling of a real ending.

Jessigirl2013
01-27-2016, 04:19 PM
Well, then they should just have credits that are skippable. They did that in AC2 and King Washington so I don't understand what's the problem. I for once like credits right after the ending, especially after 100%-ing a game. It adds closure. Of course I don't want to watch 30-min long credits but I would still like to watch them for 5 mins or so and then skip them.

I know this is late, but I also have to agree.
I only just completed Syndicate and came here to see if I had missed something as it seemed odd there were no credits.

Its a shame IMO the credits made the game feel like it had ended.:rolleyes:
But instead with Syndicate I spend 5 mins wondering what went wrong with the credits.:cool: