PDA

View Full Version : I'm Canceling My Pre-Order!

catmandu
11-07-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm canceling my pre-order for several reasons! (if they let me)

First of all I've been an avid player of UBI Games since The first Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 but now comes this bull!

#1 - No AI!
#2 - Like all of the other online games by UBI, there is no communication amongst players! You are shunned like the plague if you don't know anyone personally! This is something I experienced in GRP! That in and of itself is almost enough of a reason not to play these games at all!
#3 - Realistic Mode is total Bull! Since when, can that over weighted Suicide Bomber, out run everyone on the map? Since when do people appear out of nowhere without some kind of warning? No footsteps heard! And how can there be perfect aim? NO ONE HAS PERFECT AIM, NOT EVEN A MACHINE!
#4 - The whole point behind a game is to strive for the win! There is no way to win in this game! Therefore it's pointless!

#5 - You completely changed the game from the original BETA!

With Anonymity alive and well in these games it allows "all" to break all of the rules and to be big POS's with no accountability! That by itself is enough reason not to play online games, period!

UBI is clueless! They have no idea how many under aged little Brats are out there playing their games! Just another turn of the head in order to gain profits! Parents and older siblings make up accounts for these under age Brats and UBI isn't the wiser! How do I know this? Just listen to all of the voices, if you manage to hear any, they are easy to pick out, adults don't talk and sound like they are 8!

So what, I'm complaining, what the hell do you call it when you complain about something you don't like or approve of?

And last but not least, this game is not worth the massive price tag that comes with it! No game is worth $90

Basically there are to many things wrong with the game!

UbiEpi
11-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Thank you for the insight.

Darknoodles
11-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Well, actually i found Raven Shield TH waaaayyy harder than Siege. That's the thing i regret about Siege, is that it's said to be a return to the origins, but not that much finally. The game is in a general maner, way too fast. First factor is the round lenght that force people to rush instead of really planning attacks. It just need one or 2 additionnal minutes. Then, movement speed it too fast, and the game finally looks more like Battlefield than Raven Shield. And finally the players are too handheld.
I bought and played Insurgency lastly, it's not a AAA game, but i find it way more interesting than Battlefield, because they put a lot in little details and realisme. I wish Siege takes this way, and lets apart the casual Call Of Duty gamers.
Please UBI, honor RavenShield

LegitWarWolf
11-11-2015, 12:40 AM
The only point i can agree with is
#1. But even then that's not a huge deal for me because I come from CSGO and the AI is crap there. But it would be nice to command the AI and even take control of them when your dead. But that could in courage some player to be careless because they have a bot to default to.
Points I disagree with.
#2 is in all games. U just don't let the toxic players bother u or play along.
#3 I've seen various youtubers do realstic mode and complete it. ITS SUPPOSED to be challenging. Also Bombers have been nerved (http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-228106-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)
#4 I don't get this point at all.
#5 Not really but the changes that were made ARE POSTIVE! they took your feedback and adjusted the game. How is that not good.

xChumpx
11-12-2015, 04:59 AM
I really find it hard to believe based on your comments that you were an avid player of the old R6 games.

TitanSlayer42
11-23-2015, 05:13 AM
I really find it hard to believe based on your comments that you were an avid player of the old R6 games.

I have played the old R6 games and even I am a little peeved that they don't plan on singleplayer with friendly and enemy ai AND MAYBE a story. That is why I liked the older games too. Not just because of the second long gunfights that really made you think about your EVERY move.

ZandrXI
11-26-2015, 04:05 AM
The only think i would change is the gun play the closed beta gun play was perfect now the guns are all over the place even when i'm playing at half the speed i did in the last beta .

Shanipoo
11-28-2015, 07:39 PM
terrorist hunt with a objective is a little bit of a turn off for a lot of people the only thing i dislike is the infinite spawns and late spawning by the ai that then puts them outside and behind you

TLowi
11-28-2015, 08:52 PM
I really agree to many things.

First of all the AI is so stupid. 2nd They all look the same. They spawn out of nowhere just like that....

I was shocked after I saw the Graphic what the Hell is that Graphic its so bad.... Even Call of Duty looks better. Far Cry 4 was epic that was a good graphic but Siege
is just horrible.

Operator System is Boring.

Where is the Story Line?? 60$ just for Multiplayer Game. U can get CSGo for 10 Bucks an Siege don't even looks better at all.

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 was amazing where is the Story in Siege???

For me is Siege a cheap budged game for 20$

Maybe Ill buy it but Im not sure yet. Im not really Happy with the Beta at all

XTeCnOX1
11-28-2015, 09:55 PM
terrorist hunt with a objective is a little bit of a turn off for a lot of people the only thing i dislike is the infinite spawns and late spawning by the ai that then puts them outside and behind you

I just experienced this... if you play Terrorist Hunt online if they kill your teammates and you end up being the only one... with the infinite re spawn of the AI I hope they just respond outside the building so you can clear the room and stay in there camping out until the bomb gets captured