PDA

View Full Version : Found 2 bugs need a fast fix hear more people got this bug aswell.

BIGKILLERSTORM
11-07-2015, 03:29 AM
I am playing wallbruck basin its my main map but after a while dont know when i think after i shutdown game started playing next day my Command ship is gone from the main map can press tab/2x and realy no ship not on minimap either.
There most come some check system in game that lets u spawn new command ship at spaceport when its lost/vanisht or something.
Now i will get big economic problems because i cant exspand on my main map ruins game for me :(.

Aswell the second bug not realy that awfull if u playing a combat mission and u accept 1 of the 3 special mission that is given and its a looting mission sometimes the last loot spawns next to the last objective if u are on ur way picking up the loot like divers and u get a cinamatic u complete mission at same time while looting after cinamatic/score u will have to click continue mission but i saw i hat 2/3 of the loot while it should be 3/3 the point coulndt finish mission fully because this bug needs fix aswell i geuss.

But pls ubisoft fix the darn vanishing command ship bug fast it destroys the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8fNEC-dftk
https://discoveringdifferent.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/and-its-gone.jpg

NinjaPret
11-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Good video of the problem lol. Shows the exact same problem for me. On the steam forums looks like some others are getting it too at the same spot, or at least this is the most common time and place for it to happen.

Rekalty
11-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Yep, exact same issue I and others have been reporting for days, command vessels randomly up and vanishing for no reason. At least it explains why the Beta was cancelled. Wouldn't want us to find out how broke the game was.

wraith6766
11-09-2015, 07:25 AM
I too have noticed the bug with the combat mission sidequests, when you move a ship to take an object and it does it whilst the cinematic is running it gets collected but doesnt count towards your limit(as if the code that is run when the object is collected doesnt run while the cinematic is being played).

This game is still quite playable, even with the odd bugs.

I havent had my command ship go missing yet.