PDA

View Full Version : Real interested in using the invite I got, but it doesn't work.

IRA-C0D3M4N
11-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Got this email, which I was excited about, a few days ago.

http://i.imgur.com/g3ajehe.jpg

Confirmed that my friends got it too.

This morning I woke up early to give it a try.

Opened that invite email, clicked register, and got this:

http://i.imgur.com/jzXLvMw.jpg

So what gives? Was I supposed to register prior to the date? It doesnt say to...

WTF... Kinda pissed.

IRA-C0D3M4N
11-06-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm really interested in playing/testing. My previous beta from September is no longer showing in Uplay. My friend says his old one is still there and is downloading 16GB.

Can someone resourceful please assist me? Today, if it isn't too much to ask.

UbiBooma
11-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Hi C0D3M4N,

At this time it is no longer possible to accept the NDA to gain access to the Technical Test. We have reached the number of players needed to test the game. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

IRA-C0D3M4N
11-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Why was I provided an invite if you will not honor the offer?

Seems you sent one to everyone then capped it? I have been interested in taking part in this game....

All I can say is I am very let down by your method of inviting me to Beta. I thought I was part of the privileged few, instead I am just another customer.

Well, no more. Do right by this OFFER you have made me, or lose a customer.

I've been through so much Ubisoft grief, with Watchdogs, AC: Unity, and now this.

Do what is right, or lose me forever.

You did not specify in your email that there were limits in place, nor did you explain any needed timeframe to register in.

Simply put, you have made an offer, which you now refuse to honor.....

kmacpc2003
11-06-2015, 11:06 PM
I got the same email and was able to update everything through UPlay. I pre-loaded a day or so ago and was able to download the update today after logging in. I don't understand why some people are able to log in and play while others in the same boat aren't. Seems a little bit like first come first served, though the email doesn't mention that anywhere...

IRA-C0D3M4N
11-06-2015, 11:36 PM
I got the same email and was able to update everything through UPlay. I pre-loaded a day or so ago and was able to download the update today after logging in. I don't understand why some people are able to log in and play while others in the same boat aren't. Seems a little bit like first come first served, though the email doesn't mention that anywhere...

Exactly like first come first serve.

Invite someone to take part in testing a game.... That person takes the day off to play this with his friends... When the day comes to play, he can't, because there was a limitation that was not previously disclosed.

I'll give them an hour, then I'm closing the door on Ubisoft for good.

Plastic.HAVC
11-07-2015, 12:50 AM
It's been more than an hour. Has that door been closed for good or will you come back for more? :p

IRA-C0D3M4N
11-07-2015, 03:09 AM
It's been more than an hour. Has that door been closed for good or will you come back for more? :p

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/bofish/27499671/37681/37681_original.gif
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

It's been real, and it's been fun... But it hasn't been real fun.

Black Bauer
11-07-2015, 03:30 AM
This is a bad, bad post.

You waited too long. They don't have to tell you anything. Its their game. You are lucky you had the chance to play it and you waited too long to register. It happens.

From your attitude, I bet they are just fine with you not being a part of it.

Change your victim perspective and stop blaming others for your issues. You look really, really bad here and on reddit where you made a thread complaining about it.

IRA-C0D3M4N
11-07-2015, 04:49 AM
You waited too long.
Obviously. Hindsight is 20/20.

They don't have to tell you anything.
What I was told was that I was invited to take part in today's test, and when I went to take advantage of the offer, I was told I was too late.

Its their game.
You are correct, sir.

You are lucky you had the chance to play it and you waited too long to register.
I registered for testing earlier in the year. I was welcomed to testing in September. I was told testing would resume in November. How was I to know the email received needed prompt attention? I thought I was already in...

It happens.
Obviously, you are correct.

From your attitude, I bet they are just fine with you not being a part of it.
They will have to be fine. I'm not paying people for **** service.

Change your victim perspective and stop blaming others for your issues.

That is sound advice. I don't think I am deserving of it based on showing up for a beta I was already a part of, on the day it started, and being turned away.