PDA

View Full Version : Question on activating a game.

piesel2010
11-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Hello, just a quick question: would like to know if i can activate a game with his code before installing it (A.Creed 3 PC retail copy).or is it mandatory to install the game and activate later.

Thanks

YazX_
11-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums,

Yes you can activate the game before installing it using UPlay PC client which is mandatory to play any Ubisoft and then install/download later. however, one very IMPORTANT note, once you activate a game (applies on all Ubisoft games), it will be bound forever to the account you are currently logged in within UPlay, so please make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

You can download it from here:

http://www.uplay.com

P.S: UPlay PC client is included on installation discs but probably an older version than the one you are about to download, either ways if you installed the one found on discs, it will update automatically when you launch it, or you can directly download and install it from the link i posted above.

piesel2010
11-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums,

Yes you can activate the game before installing it using UPlay PC client which is mandatory to play any Ubisoft and then install/download later. however, one very IMPORTANT note, once you activate a game (applies on all Ubisoft games), it will be bound forever to the account you are currently logged in within UPlay, so please make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

You can download it from here:

http://www.uplay.com

P.S: UPlay PC client is included on installation discs but probably an older version than the one you are about to download, either ways if you installed the one found on discs, it will update automatically when you launch it, or you can directly download and install it from the link i posted above.

Great, many thanks for your help and also for your welcome :)

YazX_
11-07-2015, 01:30 PM
You are most welcome :)