PDA

View Full Version : ACS Double Air Assassinate doesn't count?

LittlePonyFan
11-06-2015, 08:43 AM
In one of the Templar Hunts in Syndicate, you have to kill the Jeckyll and Hyde Twins to clear the region, which is on the south-east side of London. The bonus objective for that is to double assassinate them. So after I cleared out some baddies so I could keep watch, I waited on the roof near Jeckyll (I think that's the girl twin) until both twins were next to each other, then I double air assassinated them. However, that bonus objective did not complete, even though I completed the hunt and "freed" the region. Do double air assassinations not count as a double assassination, or was that just a glitch?

Anyone else experience this?

pacmanate
11-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Odd, replay it and try a double air assassination again to see if its a glitch

LittlePonyFan
12-06-2015, 08:06 PM
Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy. Yeah, it was a glitch. I just replayed it and it worked this time.

This game has a lot of glitches. I once saw a hallucinated baddie literally fall through the floor and disappear. And sometimes, there would be a red icon on the map for where one was, but there wouldn't be anyone there.

I once even had it where somehow the Bounty died and fell in the sea, yet when I left the area to reset the bounty, he was alive and dead at the same time (2 people in the same place).