PDA

View Full Version : Helix Credits Are Not Applying

Lunisus
11-06-2015, 05:34 AM
Hello Ubisoft Team,

I ordered the 1200 helix credits for $9.99. My PSN account has already been charged, however, the Helix credits have yet to be applied to my account. I have read reports of some people not having theirs after 24 hours. It has only been a little over half an hour for me, but with something of this nature you expect it to be instant. Is there any ETA on them being added? If you need information for the order, I will give some below.

Let me know what information you may need. I attempted to submit a support ticket, but that seems to be giving an error as well.

I was connected to the internet,otherwise I could not have placed the order, or gotten the confirmation. I was able to connect to Ubi Club. So, it is simply a redemption issue with the Helix Credits.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Lunisus

UbiSmarmy
11-07-2015, 01:20 AM
Hello Ubisoft Team,

I ordered the 1200 helix credits for $9.99. My PSN account has already been charged, however, the Helix credits have yet to be applied to my account. I have read reports of some people not having theirs after 24 hours. It has only been a little over half an hour for me, but with something of this nature you expect it to be instant. Is there any ETA on them being added? If you need information for the order, I will give some below.

Let me know what information you may need. I attempted to submit a support ticket, but that seems to be giving an error as well.

I was connected to the internet,otherwise I could not have placed the order, or gotten the confirmation. I was able to connect to Ubi Club. So, it is simply a redemption issue with the Helix Credits.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Lunisus

Welcome to the Forum!

I'd wait the 24 hours but if you still do not see them then please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) for further assistance.