PDA

View Full Version : you know what would have been nice instead of the zipline?

flavorcountry19
11-06-2015, 01:37 AM
is if they just focused on refining the climbing! now im not dissing the zipline i have a blast using it! but i feel like it might have been a copout for them to not really take the time and work on the climbing instead!

and then also why aren't the assassins still using them? i feel like if you had a group of people that could just zip around cities the templars really wouldn't stand a chance!

Deezl-V
11-06-2015, 02:23 AM
I think the climbing is already watered down enough. Now they made it easier to go from building to building across an entire road. It's pathetic. I feel more like batman than an assassin.

Meowrynn
11-06-2015, 02:58 AM
I read/heard somewhere in the development video of syndicate that they implemented the zipline because the buildings in London are quote "twice the size compared to unity". Personally I think the zipline is great and it adds to navigational fluidity of the game (I don't want to spend 5 minutes climbing on rooftops just to get down mere seconds after) plus it is optional. and unlike batman where you can spam R1 anywhere even in mid air, in syndicate you can't. you really have to position yourself in order to get to the place you wanted.

CrossedEagle
11-06-2015, 03:20 AM
Wasn't the rope launcher originally going to be a sort of grappling hook as seen in the leaked Victory demo? That would make more sense.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2015, 03:38 AM
I love the Zipline, I'm using it all the time.