PDA

View Full Version : How does Ubisoft expect us to find the secrets of London without a guide?

RaggedTyper
11-05-2015, 01:08 AM
The clues are incredibly vague and there is nothing in the database to give you hints as to their locations. You can try and match them with the pictures but that only really works when the picture includes major landmark. Has anybody else managed to do it without guide and what has been your strategy?

LoyalACFan
11-05-2015, 01:49 AM
I've stumbled across over half of them by accident, lel. Just try and match up with the pictures as best you can (it shows you the district it's in after all) and keep an ear out for the tinkling music.

CarthageBP
11-05-2015, 03:28 AM
I'm probably gonna sound like a gigantic ***** here. But I feel it's only fair to point out that there was a time long ago in gaming when guides didn't exist. We solved problems like this by just looking around.

And we enjoyed it.

phoenix-force411
11-05-2015, 03:35 AM
I don't know. I looked it up on YT, and if you're willing to use money or if you have enough Helix Credits(if you can obtain HCs without spending money which is possible), use 1000 Helix Credits to get the map. :)

LoyalACFan
11-05-2015, 03:46 AM
I don't know. I looked it up on YT, and if you're willing to use money or if you have enough Helix Credits(if you can obtain HCs without spending money which is possible), use 1000 Helix Credits to get the map. :)

I don't think you can get enough HC through play to buy the map. I just beat the game and checked just out of curiosity, and I only had like 500 (including the 200 from visiting the e-store).

Senningiri_GR
11-05-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm probably gonna sound like a gigantic ***** here. But I feel it's only fair to point out that there was a time long ago in gaming when guides didn't exist. We solved problems like this by just looking around.

And we enjoyed it.

You are right... I miss the exploring new places, stuff and activities when I replay games

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2015, 04:46 PM
If I recall correctly, I managed to get all but four by looking for clues in the pictures. After that, I used my helix credits to buy the map that shows their locations.

Bastiaen
11-05-2015, 05:12 PM
These are so much easier than the Nostradamus Enigmas. They are actually quite fun. Familiarize yourself with the city, use the 3d map to look for the right architecture, then figure out approximately where they are. These are a blast, especially if you've been to London in real life, because it really gives you a great idea of the relation of a lot of the geography. I used my free credit's plus the ones acquired through social helix glitches and collectibles to pick up the helix glitch map, because you really shouldn't need a map for the Secrets of London... Kids these days.

Captain Tomatoz
11-05-2015, 06:57 PM
I found all of them with out a guide. Some of them have major landmarks in them so you can use them. Others are trickier but you know the borough so it's not that larger an area to search. An example is on in a garden area, just look in each garden area in the borough.