PDA

View Full Version : Rejuvinator layout

ovelord2304
11-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Does anyone know/have any efficient rejuvinator layouts? can't seem to wrap my head around them.

FoxPTGamer
11-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Does anyone know/have any efficient rejuvinator layouts? can't seem to wrap my head around them.

Still working myself on that also that building its a pain in the *** to make space efficient.

xHerky
12-18-2015, 06:00 PM
The only way to proper position them without loosing space is to combine them with other production buildings and make use of strange edges in the road or edge of the maps.
Using modules to fill gaps is always a good way forward.

PGHammer21AA
06-17-2016, 12:16 AM

Typically, I park rejuvenator construction facilities along the same road as their feedstock Algae farms, but before any Logistic Centers (Algae Farm->Rejuvenator facility->Logistic Center). I use an identical supply chain in the Arctic for Superalloys, Pharmaceuticals, and Quantum Computers - efficiency, efficiency, efficiency. Supply chains for all finished products (except energy) should be as short as feasible - that is the same across all ANNO games (or, in fact, city-building games in general; I came to ANNO from the Sim City series).

kwjcool321
06-19-2016, 05:15 PM
Build 5 factory module up, and build the last module to the next row. Do the same thing for 5 factories and it should make a rectangular block. Try figure it out!

PGHammer21AA
07-31-2016, 09:18 PM
Still working myself on that also that building its a pain in the *** to make space efficient.

Rejuvenators are made from algae, and therefore (so far) work best downstream from a source algae farm (coastal construction - locations shared with desalination plants and tidal platforms). If you replace a building with an algae farm, use the nearest corner that has the space for a rejuvenator; you want to have an oversupply of algae for rejuvenator plants; therefore, no more than one feeder algae farm per rejuve plant (as of Wildwater Bay).