PDA

View Full Version : Ac: 2016

shaded-n0ble
11-04-2015, 09:06 AM
The release of AC: Syndicate was the best game we have ever played. It even has 9/10 or 4/5 from each rating from gaming company reviews. So with that, what if the next year of Assassin Creed series becomes more amazing and more extreme. We did see three easter eggs which AC: 2 showed WW1, where they had a lot of explaination and some details as well, they showed AC: Unity on the WW2 about this glitch from the abstergo was looking for Arno, because they were knowing about what the Assassins are doing and it gave us a lot of examples whats going to happen in that time period, and this year the AC: Syndicate where Juno showed the initiative what happen in WW1, about Lydia frye, who said that she finish the target and had freed Juno, which could say thats probably bad. These answers are showing in the easter egg is very simple, but in my hypothesis, I think Ubisoft is getting ready for the big ending, the greatest ending, or the most astonishing ending that we will not forget as us "ASSASSIN'S CREED FANS" to see what could happen in the parts of WW1 and WW2.

-They may create a Assassin Charater who is aggressive and maybe take the extreme way where he may get himself hurt and disobey the order of the assassin's, but gets the job done anyways.

-The location will be bigger than ever, maybe ubisoft will do old aircrafts, cool old age cars, and a lot of history charaters and territories we will learn that will "WOW" us.

-The last idea that I think will be amazing is story teling, beautiful music, and a lot of good actors who put a great effort to built these games.

It will question all of us what we think that Ubisoft is doing about the WW1 and 2 or maybe some other history war, but in this year all I want to say is thank you to Ubisoft that made Assassin Creed: Syndicate to be the most playable game ever. Who ever buys this is a fan for life who been playing AC: Serious. And we are excited to have it.:):confused::):confused::)

cawatrooper9
11-04-2015, 05:24 PM
What do my options mean in this poll, exactly...?

shaded-n0ble
11-05-2015, 08:59 AM
What do my options mean in this poll, exactly...?

I see you put the quote of Haytem Kenway side of a templar, if i'm correct.

So what if that the very brand next generation of Kenway that shows in WW1 and WW2 a rebelious, disordering to the creed, but still loyal to the creed, and more extreme power to his own hands that will try anything to get his target. Will you play that game. It could be or not, but it looks amazing to see him if Ubisoft Brings back the Kenway Generation.
We will never know, but to just wait.

Its very addicting to know.

We must all question everything.

And if this character happen I would guest the name "Alex Kenway"
But Its just a prediction from Ubisofts mind.
Either way, Its very exciting when 2016 comes.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Consus_E
11-05-2015, 10:12 AM
Here's an appropriate response
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a1097fe7b705dc317f311e03fd5110a9/tumblr_ngky4vZ9pK1tippkso1_500.gif
:confused::p:):eek::o:confused::cool::rolleyes:

cawatrooper9
11-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Here's an appropriate response
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a1097fe7b705dc317f311e03fd5110a9/tumblr_ngky4vZ9pK1tippkso1_500.gif
:confused::p:):eek::o:confused::cool::rolleyes:

Hahahaha, that's how I feel reading this.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2015, 03:51 PM
A poll has alternatives. This offers none.

Do I think the game will be awesome? No. No AC game has been "awesome" since AC: Brotherhood. The next game might be good - might even be better than Syndicate (I hope so, because Syndicate is nothing to write home about). No one knows how good the next game will be. Chances are it won't suck as badly as Unity, it won't be as annoying as AC3, and it's likely it won't be as good as Black Flag, AC2 or Brotherhood. The days of AC games being better than just "good" are, I fear, over. Other than that, there's no way to tell.

Do I think there will be another possible story? I have no idea what that even means.