PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for new Playable Present Day

CarthageBP
11-03-2015, 10:39 PM
I know the whole Present Day thing is a contentious, and controversial issue. Not everyone likes playable present-day missions, and some would even see the present-day story line eliminated altogether. I happen to like it, and having played the series from the beginning, have followed the characters and their development with great interest. I don't expect everyone to agree with me here.

After the final present-day cinematic in Syndicate, and the state it ended in [no spoilers], I would actually really like to see Shaun and/or Rebecca as playable characters in future present day missions.

Thoughts?

Assassin_M
11-04-2015, 12:27 AM

Where is the proposal?

phoenix-force411
11-04-2015, 12:27 AM
If anyone, Galina, but then, playable present day is more of a chore than it is fun. Might as well just make a Modern Day game.

Consus_E
11-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Rebecca and Shaun will have a child while wrapped in the shroud and Desmond will be reborn as "Super Desmond". Super Desmond is like Desmond except he's brash and charismatic, this is largely because he doesn't have any dirty Connor or Arno DNA, just pure Ezio Auditore De Lalala all the way. In fact his entire gene pool is filled with nothing but Ezio genes. And the only AC game he's ever played is AC2 and he's never even heard of AC3 the worst thing ever done by man. #killconnorhe'sboring #ezioisdabest! #cloneezio This will save the modern day, Super Desmond will scale the buildings of New York with a sniper rifle (that shoots flaming hidden blades of course) and a jet pack to kill all the dirty modern day Borgias.

Then the historical gameplay will be set in Japan during the Ninjas vs Samurais war, that famous war in which the Ninja freedom fighters fought the evil Samurai who were all secretly Templars, the historical characters will include... Sasuke and Hello Kitty and Sushi and Goku and Pokemon, in fact one of the main features will be catching and training the best pokemon to defeat the evil Templar pokemon league and become a pokemon master using the Dragon Balls to become the king of Pirates and save Orihime from the arrancars and bring peace to japan forever and bring balance to the force.

I call it Assassin's Creed 2: The Revenge of Ezio, because Connor is for casuals.

lololol

Here is an artist rendition of Super Desmond:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/3/30036/2093393-desmond_with_beard.jpg

But seriously Galina <3

Alphacos007
11-04-2015, 11:53 AM
^ LOL

I'm hoping for Galina, I really like Shaun and Rebecca but I feel like they are great side-characters, I'm not sure if it would be cool to play with them.

Sorrosyss
11-04-2015, 03:51 PM
+1 for Galina as playable. :p She practically has replaced Desmond's position, even down to his friends already. That plus a woman needs to wield the koh-i-noor, so it makes sense.

cawatrooper9
11-04-2015, 04:21 PM
I'd be fine with Galina, but I wouldn't expect her until 2017... I just feel like Ubisoft has plans for at least one more year of a Skype call with Bishop.

Eduard413
11-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Rebecca and Shaun will have a child while wrapped in the shroud and Desmond will be reborn as "Super Desmond". Super Desmond is like Desmond except he's brash and charismatic, this is largely because he doesn't have any dirty Connor or Arno DNA, just pure Ezio Auditore De Lalala all the way. In fact his entire gene pool is filled with nothing but Ezio genes. And the only AC game he's ever played is AC2 and he's never even heard of AC3 the worst thing ever done by man. #killconnorhe'sboring #ezioisdabest! #cloneezio This will save the modern day, Super Desmond will scale the buildings of New York with a sniper rifle (that shoots flaming hidden blades of course) and a jet pack to kill all the dirty modern day Borgias.

Then the historical gameplay will be set in Japan during the Ninjas vs Samurais war, that famous war in which the Ninja freedom fighters fought the evil Samurai who were all secretly Templars, the historical characters will include... Sasuke and Hello Kitty and Sushi and Goku and Pokemon, in fact one of the main features will be catching and training the best pokemon to defeat the evil Templar pokemon league and become a pokemon master using the Dragon Balls to become the king of Pirates and save Orihime from the arrancars and bring peace to japan forever and bring balance to the force.

I call it Assassin's Creed 2: The Revenge of Ezio, because Connor is for casuals.

lololol

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/3/30036/2093393-desmond_with_beard.jpg

But seriously Galina <3

;);) damn man... don't do this to me, I laughed so much that I fell of my chair while reading
actually this game would be seriously something new and fresh, not just for AC series but the whole Idea is so damn funny... also it could be a cross-over to Watch Dogs and actually it would be a sequel to Watch Dogs lol

Eduard413
11-05-2015, 01:06 AM
I always loved Desmond and AC series, well I have restored my faith in Ubi and AC thanks to Syndicate which managed to have ModernDay unlike Unity... still no gameplay but atleast there was story progression and lot of new info but if they want to stay with this MD style that was introduced in Syndicate, I am ok with that (well I still would be more happy if they decided to bring back 3rd person gameplay with new character like Desmond - Galina perhaps but my idea for MD would be this:
-next year, new AC game would have Bishop MD but Syndicate style not the bad Unity style but with some improvements - subtitles for audio files and also, I really loved Audio files in Syndicate and hearing that new TWCB Godess Conzus or what was her name was awesome, but there was one thing missing, I would really like to see it how the interrogations looked like and off course how that new godess from Shroud looked like - so it would be cool if next AC game would have videos instead of audio files, but if not, then atleast add the subtitles, my english is not best and I did not understeand everything
- so my next idea would be that at the end of next AC game with Bishop MD - at the end of the game, Juno would actually set her plans in motion ( I mean that she would finally acquire body of one of those Dr. Gramatica's clones) that would be the end of the game
- then next AC would be set after many years - and MD's main character would be Desmonds son - and I think MD with gameplay would be better but if Ubisoft will not bring Gameplay back, then Cutscenes from MD starring Desmond's son would be great, also the story would be suited for old fans of the series but also for newcomers, maybe it could be like Matrix trilogy - I mean that humanity is enslaved and everybody are connected to Matrix / Juno's Grey, and Desmond's son would be disconnected from the Matrix/Gray by Shaun+Rebecca and other survivors along with William Miles (His grandpa! yay!) and with Bishop and they would plan to stop Juno by accessing memories of Desmond's son - also, Templars and Assassins could unify in the present and help Assassins by giving Desmond's son some kind of Genetic material from Sages to access really old memories that would date even to Ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt and Sumerian cultures - this way Ubisoft could make a lot of games in lot of different time periods, story would maybe progress slowly so Ubisoft could not finish the series so quickly, but every game would have some plot twists and progression like some kind of TV show episodes that would make you want more and more after finishing the game (maybe even putting some kind of teaser for the next game - and also, when the game finishes, it will say: To Be Continued...)
so this is my plan for AC series ;) I hope Ubisoft will read this and use some of these ideas!

CarthageBP
11-05-2015, 02:06 AM

lololol

But seriously Galina <3

You win the thread. Congratulations. :D

Consus_E
11-05-2015, 02:14 AM
http://bucknell.spoonuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/75/2015/04/anigif_enhanced-buzz-4762-1388429483-17.gif