PDA

View Full Version : Anno wont launch

Tigerglyco
11-03-2015, 05:37 PM
When i press play i get the message saying synchronizing you save games with the cloud. but after that nothing happens and im able to press the play buttom again like i never started the game. I tried to do a complete reinstall of uplay and anno, turned off orverlay, cloud save and going into offline mode. All my drivers are up to date.

So just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem or even maybe got a fix

My system specs are:

AMD FX-8350 eight core 4 ghz

GTX 960 4 gb

8 gb ram

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Hey,

Have you tried to disable the overlays in Uplay and see if the game is able to start then?

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Spychotic
11-03-2015, 05:59 PM
When i press play i get the message saying synchronizing you save games with the cloud. but after that nothing happens and im able to press the play buttom again like i never started the game. I tried to do a complete reinstall of uplay and anno, turned off orverlay, cloud save and going into offline mode. All my drivers are up to date.

So just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem or even maybe got a fix

My system specs are:

AMD FX-8350 eight core 4 ghz

GTX 960 4 gb

8 gb ram

I have the same problem.

Mine is an Intel i7-3770, GTX 660

Tigerglyco
11-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Hi

Yes i have tried to uncheck. Enable ingame- orverlay for supported games, but that dosent help :(

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Hey,

because it is hard to tell without seeing your full DxDiag and / or MsInfo please create a ticket and send it to customer support: https://support.ubi.com

PS: You are using a 64bit OS, right? :)

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Tigerglyco
11-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Hey,

because it is hard to tell without seeing your full DxDiag and / or MsInfo please create a ticket and send it to customer support: https://support.ubi.com

PS: You are using a 64bit OS, right? :)

Thanks,
Barbalatu

I have already made a ticket with both DxDiag and Msinfo in i just had some bad experience with the speed of answer in Customer service,
and yes i am using a 64 bit OS

Spychotic
11-03-2015, 06:40 PM
I have also submitted a ticket.