PDA

View Full Version : AC Liberation

gloops1
11-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Hiya Fella's!

I am playing 'Liberation' and am having a problem gettng 'Abilene' to do a DOUBLE KILL! I am PC -keyboard and mouse. I cant get this either on he ground or from the air!
Can any one he me with what keys here please???

Going4Quests
11-03-2015, 07:44 PM
I just did that yesterdey with mouse and keyboard like in any other Assassin's Creed.

YazX_
11-03-2015, 11:49 PM
its same mechanics like previous ACs, just move your mouse to hover on both targets and it should pull off. and i always play with KB/M

Going4Quests
11-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Oh I may have a solution, but not sure. I just discovered that your hidden blade and secondary weapon regulary gets unbinded, so you have to reselect your dual hidden blades. This might be why you cant do any doubles.. Coz you need ofcourse your hidden blades, and not your fists. :P

gloops1
11-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Oh I may have a solution, but not sure. I just discovered that your hidden blade and secondary weapon regulary gets unbinded, so you have to reselect your dual hidden blades. This might be why you cant do any doubles.. Coz you need ofcourse your hidden blades, and not your fists. :P

This sounds like what could be wrong here. Thanks here fellas, I willet you know if it works..

Jessigirl2013
11-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Hiya Fella's!

I am playing 'Liberation' and am having a problem gettng 'Abilene' to do a DOUBLE KILL! I am PC -keyboard and mouse. I cant get this either on he ground or from the air!
Can any one he me with what keys here please???

Isn't it Aveline.:rolleyes:

Should be like previous games where you just go up to 2 targets and then they highlight and you can double assassinate them.:rolleyes:

gloops1
11-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Isn't it Aveline.:rolleyes:

Should be like previous games where you just go up to 2 targets and then they highlight and you can double assassinate them.:rolleyes:

In my game the targets do not BOTH light up..only the one does, so I can only get one at a time????

OldDogDavis
11-05-2015, 01:07 PM
maybe double kill isnt activated because u are not far in game? keep playing i think DK is given at a later step (example Unity there its a buyable skill)...i dont played liberation so i dont know if there is a skill system or similar.

Going4Quests
11-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Aveline has double blades from the moment you can dress as the assassin i tought. I'm playing Liberation right now for 100% synch and it works fine. Perhaps not sure.. but maybe the Lady cant do doubles? Never had to use my blade yet as the lady. :P