PDA

View Full Version : After doing known fixes I am still unable to hear any voice in into and in Game..

Obraiens
11-03-2015, 02:33 PM
After doing all known fixes I am still unable to hear any voices in Into and in game, I am able to hear music, upon trying to create Corp. I see the Avatars lips moving but no voice. AGAIN I have done all known fixes. Please help. Lang. is on English, both in game and Uplay. After Verifying 2 times now and Uplay in Admin. Still no change to the no voice issue.

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Hey,

Please try to delete your eingine.ini file in documents folder (:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Anno 2205\config) and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Xeonn88
11-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Also have the same problem here. Tried everything now even deleting the Engine.ini file but still no voices

So after re-installing the game i got the ingame voices back working somehow. But after doing a few mission objectives the ingame voices went mute again..
How is that possible? And don't tell me please re-install the game again.. :confused:

Obraiens
11-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Hey,

Please try to delete your eingine.ini file in documents folder (:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Anno 2205\config) and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Barbalatu

This work around did not work for me at all, nothing changed. Still no voice I am going to try to just do a fresh reinstall.