PDA

View Full Version : Crashed on New Campaign - Corp Name Unavailable

TheDrinkie
11-03-2015, 07:07 AM
When attempting to recreate the corporation, "This corporation name has already been assigned to another corporation."

I've tried deleting the files created in the documents folder, I've rooted around in AppData for anything Anno related (didn't find anything), and have deleted the game and reinstalled. I still cannot start a new game with my corporation name. Where are the files I need to purge in order to name my corporation?

Mister_Kaye
11-05-2015, 12:10 AM
When attempting to recreate the corporation, "This corporation name has already been assigned to another corporation."

I've tried deleting the files created in the documents folder, I've rooted around in AppData for anything Anno related (didn't find anything), and have deleted the game and reinstalled. I still cannot start a new game with my corporation name. Where are the files I need to purge in order to name my corporation?

Got the same issue here...

Mister_Kaye
11-05-2015, 06:36 PM
TO SOLVE

Start a new game, then leave ANNO 2205. When you come back, click on manage corporations, DELETE the savegame for your original corp - freeing the name for you to begin again.

However, I wouldn't bother for a while. This game doesn't work.