PDA

View Full Version : Invisible chests in area in AC Syndicate? [SPOILER]

Pr0metheus 1962
11-03-2015, 02:33 AM
It seems I'm missing a chest from the WW1 area. I bought all the in-game maps and I've been through the whole map, but I'm just not seeing this one chest. Is there any online resource that shows where to find the ones that don't show on the map?

Tyrhydion
11-03-2015, 10:46 AM
It seems I'm missing a chest from the WW1 area. I bought all the in-game maps and I've been through the whole map, but I'm just not seeing this one chest. Is there any online resource that shows where to find the ones that don't show on the map?

I found all chests without much ado. Just use eagle vision all the time. I almost missed the chests in the upper north east corner of the map. Also the chests on boats can be more easily missed, I guess.

SofaJockey
11-03-2015, 11:04 AM
I got all the chests too.
Watch out because some ground chests don't show up when you traverse the rooftops, and vice versa.

It's boring, but I literally went from edge to edge from top to bottom, until the chests showed up.
Once on the ground, and once from roof top to roof top.

All the chests are there.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-03-2015, 12:21 PM
I've done all that - traversed the map twice, using eagle vision all the time. No luck. I'm really hoping someone can recommend a site that shows how to find the non-visible chests.

SofaJockey
11-03-2015, 03:10 PM
I've done all that - traversed the map twice, using eagle vision all the time. No luck. I'm really hoping someone can recommend a site that shows how to find the non-visible chests.

How about this...

http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/assassins-creed-syndicate-treasure-map-guide/

cawatrooper9
11-03-2015, 03:27 PM
WAIT, THERE'S A WWI SECTION?!?!?!?!?!

Just kidding, guys, I've played it... but I imagine you're spoiling it for some people. Maybe this should have a different title and a spoiler tag.

Mr_Shade
11-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Added spoiler warning - please remember to use in the future!

Also moving to the support forum

Please open a ticket with support - if you haven't already:

www.support.ubi.com

Pr0metheus 1962
11-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize it was a spoiler. Also, it's not a support issue - it's not a game bug or something the developers need to address, so no need for opening a ticket.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-03-2015, 04:35 PM
How about this...

http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/assassins-creed-syndicate-treasure-map-guide/

Unfortunately it doesn't distinguish between visible and invisible chests. I'm just trying to avoid having to go to the site of every single chest on the level, so I was hoping someone knows the locations of just the ones that aren't visible at first. Heck, I'd spend the money and buy a map of the invisible chests, like the one that is available for the 1868 areas, but no such map exists for this area

SofaJockey
11-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't distinguish between visible and invisible chests. I'm just trying to avoid having to go to the site of every single chest on the level, so I was hoping someone knows the locations of just the ones that aren't visible at first. Heck, I'd spend the money and buy a map of the invisible chests, like the one that is available for the 1868 areas, but no such map exists for this area

Every chest I found was visible.
40 chests: 40 visible chests.

I'd be surprised if it was a bug, I just think you haven't found it yet.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Every chest I found was visible.
40 chests: 40 visible chests.

They become visible if you get close enough and happen to look in their direction. They are not all visible from the outset, and I know I haven't found it yet - if I had, I wouldn't be asking the question. I'm not saying it's a bug. All I'm asking is if someone can tell me where the hidden chests are. Continuing to answer the question with the information that the chest is somewhere out there is not helping - I already know that.

You found all of them - great for you. But it doesn't help me.

RaggedTyper
11-04-2015, 01:36 AM
I've got one chest left in the entire game and I can't find it! It's in World War 1 and I've ran up and down the map with no luck!

SofaJockey
11-04-2015, 12:17 PM
You found all of them - great for you. But it doesn't help me.

If the save game structure was friendlier I'd open up the game at that point and show you.
My comment was more about, 'it exists' there are 40 chests, unless you do genuinely have a bug which I don't know but would surprise me.

That linked map seemed to show most of the chests, you could just visit the locations one by one.

cberney5
05-22-2017, 08:15 PM
The gamersheroes maps are incomplete they are missing a chest near the tower of london and the hospital area in the southwest area. Also missing is a letter in the south in the southeast area.

http://www.mlwgames.com/assassins-creed-syndicate/world-war-1

This has a more complete map.

AudioGuy1966
06-12-2018, 10:47 AM
I have been up and down every street and alley, and across pretty much every building, as far as I can tell, using eagle vision, which should not make a difference, for about eight hours, in addition to about five hours of playing the WWI part of the game normally, and I cannot find the last chest to save my life! The maps are no good unless you know which chests on the map you have already collected. I should have printed a map before I started and marked each chest as I collected them. Hindsight is 20/20.

I know that itís not a glitch; the game creators just like to hide a few of them in ridulous places in each borough.