PDA

View Full Version : Give us an option to disable unlocked skills in Syndicate.

starrevan38
11-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Unity is one of my favorite games in the series because its Combat was challenging. Syndicate starts out pretty much the same but when you unlock new skills it becomes way too easy. Namely i am talking about skills that increase damage and especially the skills that allow you to put enemies to near-death state much easier. That's why i would like to have an option to disable these skills once i have unlocked them to increase the challenge. This should be included in a patch as soon as possible.

flavorcountry19
11-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Yeah! im 95% done with the game but i kinda want to start over so i can just pick the things i want instead of getting them all for the trophy so i can have a bit more fun with it!

cawatrooper9
11-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah, just start a new game...

BananaBlighter
11-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Yeah I generally don't like the idea of skill trees and especially the leveling system in Syndicate. I have a serious problem with the fact that as a level 5, level 1 enemy's are ridiculously easy but level 10 enemy can still take over 10 hits. Progression in terms of stats I think should be minor and solely based on gear, more like Unity. I don't like that there are enemies of differing levels, which are visually the same but absurdly different statistically. Unique skills should be tied to unique gear unlocks throughout the game, like AC1, giving them context. Having gang upgrades unlocked through unique missions (such as infiltrating Blighter territory in order to bribe the repairman to leave the country) were a missed opportunity IMO.