PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue Visual Bug - Help?

TehFoxFire
11-02-2015, 07:12 PM
As of today, whenever I try playing my Steam copy of AC Rogue, the models past a certain distance flicker and disappear/reappear. Not just visually, it's as if they are not even there. If one does not load in before Shay reaches it, he will not climb it. Another example: while in New York, I attempted to save two citizens from two guards. I was unable to take them down because while their weapons were rendered (floating pistols), they had not and thus I could not attack until I was right up on them.

The reason I am confused is I played through the entire story to 100% completion around a month ago, and had just returned to the game to play around and maybe do some side challenges for fun. I genuinely have no clue what the issue is. Other potentially useful info: I have two video cards but am not running SLI, I also upgraded to Windows 10 between my first play through and today. Any information anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Locopells
11-02-2015, 07:48 PM
This seems to be an issue with the latest driver update to Nvidia graphics cards. They are aware and supposed to be working on it but in the meantime, if you roll back the drivers to the previous version, then you should be fine.

Welcome to the forums!

Jessigirl2013
11-04-2015, 09:14 PM
This seems to be an issue with the latest driver update to Nvidia graphics cards. They are aware and supposed to be working on it but in the meantime, if you roll back the drivers to the previous version, then you should be fine.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the heads up :rolleyes:

Going4Quests
11-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Its fixed!! :D