PDA

View Full Version : Content not found Assassins Creed Black Flag

netomorais
11-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Good day. The long bought the Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed Black flag, but did not get the DLC Freedon Cry. What should I do ?

Locopells
11-02-2015, 07:45 PM
If you didn't get a code, either digitally or physically, with your order, I'd contact Ubisoft Support (click my signature), since they're best placed to help you out.

Welcome to the forums!

netomorais
11-03-2015, 03:08 PM
If you didn't get a code, either digitally or physically, with your order, I'd contact Ubisoft Support (click my signature), since they're best placed to help you out.

Welcome to the forums!

Hello good afternoon. Already made contact on Sunday or Monday.Even I sent some attachments but got no answer yet. It is a digital copy.

YazX_
11-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Hello good afternoon. Already made contact on Sunday or Monday.Even I sent some attachments but got no answer yet. It is a digital copy.

Hello,

from where did you buy it?! if its from steam then you need to click on "View CD Key" on game's library page and activate all listed keys in UPlay. if its directly from UBishop then the game should be already activated in your account with season pass, if you bought it from 3rd party seller, then he should give you a key for the game and another key for season pass.

Are you sure you don't have freedom cry DLC? it will appear in the top right corner in the game main menu:

netomorais
11-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Hello, good morning. I bought the Origin at the time of the presale.
But after that I could not make contact with the support of Ea!

Below is the link to the images of e-mail shopping and both platforms (Uplay and Origin)

[Link Removed]

Jessigirl2013
11-04-2015, 08:58 PM
Have you had a reply from support?

Sometimes it can take a while to get a reply. Syndicate has been launched so they could have many people contacting about that.

YazX_
11-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Hello, good morning. I bought the Origin at the time of the presale.
But after that I could not make contact with the support of Ea!

Below is the link to the images of e-mail shopping and both platforms (Uplay and Origin)

Origin should send you two game keys, one for the game and one for season pass, if you only got one key for the game and didnt get your season pass key, then you need to contact their support and explain the problem, but before doing so, look up your email and account on origin and search for the other cd key (Season pass) , if you searched everywhere and couldn't find it then go ahead and contact them, tell them that you didn't receive season pass key for the game.

P.S: Please don't post links to your account and sensitive data, if you need to share such information with a mod, support or community manager, please do it on private messaging or secure mailing channel like Ubisoft support, this is for your account safety.

netomorais
11-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Hello .. good evening. I'm sorry for posting the link.
I made contact with the Origin again and they said they would not like to give me access to the content of the DLC because it has been discontinued.

They did not give me any more additional information on how to proceed.

I must say that I am a little disappointed to have paid something that never used or had access despite buying the Gold Edition that gave access to the Season Pass.

P.S: The key sent from the access to the game and all DLC except Cry Freedon