PDA

View Full Version : Предложение для AC creed

KoMPoT900552
11-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Есть предложения по нововведениям и следующей серией. Мое предложения сделать следующую серию про революцию в России. Можно сделать два города-Москва и Санкт-Петербург. перемещать можно будет между городами на поездах, но также можно будет захватывать деревни, между этими городами, до которых также добираешься на поезде. Также можно сделать две сюжетные серии. Выйти на сторону Революционеров или на сторону Николая 2. Выбор будет зависеть от того к кому ты примкнешь во время деления ордена в России(одни пойдут на Николая 2, другие за Революционеров). Если заинтересовало могу все расписать подробнее, очень много идей для создания это игры. Спасибо за внимание

strigoi1958
11-02-2015, 05:17 PM
This is the English forum... you have to post in English.

But yes Russia has been suggested before... there are lots of great times to choose and many interesting people. Feel free to post some more ideas to be discussed but if you do... please remember in English thanks... and welcome to the forum : D

KoMPoT900552
11-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Sorry... I forgot. In the village you can do so: the revolution Began in 1918. Well, the people divided into two camps(the Revolutionaries and those who support Nicholas 2). Also will start and share the order of Assassins. And the player will have a choice. To get to the side of the Revolutionaries or of Nicholas 2. The choice of side will depend the game's plot, but the ending will be the same. Templar can be set also on both sides, or to the complication of the plot that they ruined the order of assassins in Russia into two camps. This is part of the plot. The character can add flying axe(Russian pastime was such), and the shotgun will always be with the hero, also two pistols(Russian like with a lot of guns :D) well, there's a lot to think of. Since the action took place in two cities(Moscow and St. Petersburg), two cities. To travel by train between these cities. So after a one time in sweetet of the game, you will fight for the village(can make profit). As add can do that the AI will beat these villages. If you can add a lot. You only need to know whether it

Anykeyer
11-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Russian revolution settting makes sense. After all, 7y war (Rogue) was a catalyst for american revolution (AC3), american revolution was a catalyst for french revolution (ACU). France had a few more revolutions (they just loved doing this), those and some victorian-age ideas (remember, Marx is in ACS) inspired 2 russian revolutions (both happened in the same year).

strigoi1958
11-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Moscow has many great buildings that could be shown in the game... a very rich history full of very prominent people. I would not be surprised when I see an AC set in Russia and although a revolution setting could be done (and almost certainly the best setting) I think the first Russian AC game would be further back in time. There are many conflicts in the past with regular opponents like the Polish, Turkish (I know we've done Ottoman before), Swedish and Persian wars. Plus in the past assassination was often used in order to gain power. There are lots of great stories that would have a plot and several twists.

TBH Russia could have an AC game that visited several different times over the last 800 years and make its way through many notable events.

KoMPoT900552
11-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Russian revolution settting makes sense. After all, 7y war (Rogue) was a catalyst for american revolution (AC3), american revolution was a catalyst for french revolution (ACU). France had a few more revolutions (they just loved doing this), those and some victorian-age ideas (remember, Marx is in ACS) inspired 2 russian revolutions (both happened in the same year).

Well... What's wrong with the idea of revolution in Russia??? interesting enough, the revolution and there is where to unleash the plot. Maybe you don't understand. I'm a man, living in the country and it has a story to tell. You would think that this revolution uninteresting, but actually it is not

naumaan
11-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Russia is included in the comic book so i dont think they will make a game out of it ... may be a chronicle story

ze_topazio
11-03-2015, 07:16 PM
I have no real interest in the Russian revolution, my choice would be the era of Ivan the Terrible and the formation of Russia as a state, other possibilities would be the time of Peter the Great or Catherine the Great.

KoMPoT900552
11-03-2015, 08:32 PM
I have no real interest in the Russian revolution, my choice would be the era of Ivan the Terrible and the formation of Russia as a state, other possibilities would be the time of Peter the Great or Catherine the Great.

unlikely to return to the past. They are closer to the 20th century. very few people will be interested. Notice all the series are on the increase, tobish from ancient times to the present. therefore, Ivan the terrible no longer. This is my personal opinion, you it may be different. I apologize for my English. I hardly know him

Jessigirl2013
11-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Someone else on the forums has suggested Belgium. :rolleyes:

I think anything that isn't Japan seems like a good setting IMO :rolleyes:

UbiSmarmy
11-05-2015, 02:52 AM
St. Petersburg in all of its glory would be amazing. Free running through such a beautiful city would be distracting but worth it.

strigoi1958
11-05-2015, 03:17 AM
plus it would be interesting to see a reconstruction of the city prior to all the WW2 damage.

ze_topazio
11-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Moscow and Saint Petersburg would be sweet.

KoMPoT900552
11-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Someone else on the forums has suggested Belgium. :rolleyes:

I think anything that isn't Japan seems like a good setting IMO :rolleyes:

hahaha))) totally agree with you!