PDA

View Full Version : (HUGE SPOILERS) Reconstructed data - all files from AC Syndicate

Charleyyy1
11-01-2015, 10:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGIAwsBgqKw

This is very interesting and great addition to the story. Just like audio files from Black Flag and Rogue were.
There are many shrouds, but we saw only one in AC Syndicate. They can heal but not resurrect, so there surely won't be Desmond (in his old body/form) in the next games.
If you look at the reconstructed data #010, what do you think? Are they talking about Desmond's son?
Sage? Is this real?! :D

Captain Tomatoz
11-02-2015, 12:29 AM
They were good but I wish the other reconstructed data was new rather than just copy and pasted from the facebook game

I hate how cheesy the modern Templars have become though :/

Charleyyy1
11-03-2015, 01:28 AM
Didn't know about that game, thanks. Link?

Danny_rx7
11-03-2015, 05:04 PM
It was Assassin's Creed Project Legacy. The game is no longer available on facebook.

Farlander1991
11-03-2015, 10:03 PM
I haven't listened to it yet, but if a lot is from Project Legacy, then they probably want to make the lore from there more relevant and known. Very few people would've played Project Legacy (it wouldn't have closed if that wasn't the case), so having lore from a pretty obscure side-project in a main title is a win for that lore.

Danny_rx7
11-07-2015, 08:26 PM
Agree. Besides, a lot of us have forgotten about that interesting lore infos. :D