PDA

View Full Version : My favorite game of all time ?

DJWLS8
11-01-2015, 06:27 PM
This game might going to be a masterpiece i just hope they won´t put in any transactions in this game cause then this game will become a P2W game and i really REALLY don´t want it to be that game. i want to be able to level up and be hyped with what i get. Not just like sitting there and just thinking ´should i buy it or should i level up to it` and then it will probably just end up that i will either buy it or not. it sucks that its going to come out in somewhere in 2016 cuse this game was just so much fun and i wished it would come out abit earlier my birthday is on 7th November and i hoped it whuld be out soon and if it would come out on my birthday i would Preorder it was just way to much fun to just be played for 3 days. plz Ubisoft don´t make this game have some mobile transactions in this game it would ruin the whole game gaming experiences.

Dez_troi_aR
11-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Hi Ricky :)

Cool that you are looking forward to forHonor. So am I !
However, its been confirmed that in the multiplayer there won't be "leveling up" cuz the games ment to be balanced and skill based. So you win if you are a skilled fighter, not by having the stronger character. I think thats a good thing. However, we will have the possibility to unlock new abilities, armor etc which wont be better but different, so you can adapt your hero to your playstyle.

Thats what we figured out in debates and guesswork at least :D

DJWLS8
11-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Hi Ricky :)

Cool that you are looking forward to forHonor. So am I !
However, its been confirmed that in the multiplayer there won't be "leveling up" cuz the games ment to be balanced and skill based. So you win if you are a skilled fighter, not by having the stronger character. I think thats a good thing. However, we will have the possibility to unlock new abilities, armor etc which wont be better but different, so you can adapt your hero to your playstyle.

Thats what we figured out in debates and guesswork at least :D

Thats sounds awesome that the game will be balanced and you need to be a skilled player to be able to win the game. i just hope that there will be no ganging up against one person with 3 of you´r guys on the sides and kill him with no Honor. i just really want this game to be really good balanced with the abilities and just not one that everyone uses and is overpowerd and destroying the fun in the game. but i hope ForHonor will be a great game and it will not be a disappointment.

Dez_troi_aR
11-02-2015, 02:17 AM
So do I :)