PDA

View Full Version : How to play with friends?

Commie_Sloth
11-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Hello, my friends and I would like to team up and play For Honor together. However, we are unable to find such a function. Would anyone be ab le to assist me in this?

Thanks!

Dez_troi_aR
11-01-2015, 07:20 PM
And where are you looking for that function ? The game isn't out yet . :p
We can expect some sort of clan / team system, i think. Considering the fact that everything we have seen from the game so far is pretty heavily coop based it wouldn't make sense if we wouldn't have the tools to form teams and play with friends.

The language used by the defs also points into that direction : They keep mentioning how important communication is in dominion mode and don't forget jasonVanderhoweverthisiswrittenbergs "it takes a band of warriors to win a war" at the very beginning of E3 presentation. That is not a promise for having a clan system but i think they would avoid such things in their marketing if they wouldn't go into that direction.
So playing with your friends shouldn't be a problem. :)
Lets hope that we will also be able to form mighty Clans with characteristic sigils and banners and all those good things <3

Gormrik
11-02-2015, 06:07 AM
They will prob introduce clan system and friend system at later date.

If they dont they are doing a huge misstake as this is a potential "eSport" game like no other out there. A new genre in Esports perhaps.

Dez_troi_aR
11-02-2015, 11:45 AM
They will prob introduce clan system and friend system at later date.

If they dont they are doing a huge misstake as this is a potential "eSport" game like no other out there. A new genre in Esports perhaps.

I think so, too. It would obviously be a mistake and they know that.

Walkanwulf
11-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Lets hope that we will also be able to form mighty Clans with characteristic sigils and banners and all those good things <3

yes pretty please :3