PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Fleet friends

kedor
11-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Anyone still playing Black Flag, and need boosts to fleets? Or maybe share found events? (do they even still happen?)

Is it still alive?
You can add me

Kedor :)

YazX_
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Community events are done, they have been repeated several times in the past and unfortunately they will not come back.

now for fleet, game was released 2 years ago, so most of people are done with it, so it might be hard to find anyone playing this game and happens to visit the forum.

kedor
11-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Thought so, but still wanted to give it a shot :D

Atorn1255
11-05-2015, 11:18 PM
I am playing through the Assassins Creed games and will be picking black flag back up soon

Atorn1255

Strokend
11-06-2015, 06:40 AM
Funny, I had just bumped the old thread about this, but I suppose it won't hurt to have a new one. Even though I lost all my progress (Curse you lack of Uplay sync), I still look forward to seeing some of the advantages (It says I get quicker fleet missions, after all!)

Username: Strokend

R.Ernani
01-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Played on the PS3 when it was released, now I have it on PC.
I will buy other titles from the franchise in time, too.

Add me: R.Ernani

OxIdOAC
01-20-2016, 04:06 PM
Community events are done, they have been repeated several times in the past and unfortunately they will not come back.

now for fleet, game was released 2 years ago, so most of people are done with it, so it might be hard to find anyone playing this game and happens to visit the forum.

This is not entirely true, i was just completed Black Flag 100% sync with Abstergo challenges complete all 100 of them, but last 3 i was hunting are comunity chests, white whales and Convoys. White whale is the 6th animal for Abstergo challenge where you have to hunt and kill 6 different sea animals.
They still rarely appear, but they DO appear. Even after you clear all of the map of chests and convoys. Must say i don't know if is it some coded timed event or someone other than me are playing at the same time, but i know for sure that you have to be online.

As for the fleet, i think you're right. Except you have a friend who owns a game and is willing to help...