PDA

View Full Version : PS4. XBOX1 closed alpha

Thodoras10
11-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Will there be such a thing? i mean i am dying to see this come into play i am ready and waiting to provide feedback(and have fun) :D

An0ther_Player
11-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Yeh i know man, me too. I haven't heard anything though.

Dead1y-Derri
11-01-2015, 07:50 PM
I don't know if it will be any time soon but I do believe they plan to do Betas for other platforms. PC was ideal for their first tests.

DraxeI
11-06-2015, 07:22 PM
I don't know if it will be any time soon but I do believe they plan to do Betas for other platforms. PC was ideal for their first tests.

I wonder how much more effective an alpha/beta event where the main focus is feedback is on the PC compared to consoles.
I mean, when you're playing on the PC it's much easier, less of a hassle, to just go to a forum and discuss, compared to consoles.

I'm not saying that all console players wouldn't bother, but I have a suspicion there would be considerable difference in activity.

premiumart
11-18-2015, 07:44 PM
I dont think there will be a console alpha but a beta instead.

Also i d like to play a early version on consoles because on consoles id be like "oh it doesnt work, cant be helped.." on pc like "oh it doesnt work, i have no idea whats wrong. Was it me ?". XD

Fatal-Feit
11-23-2015, 01:57 AM
I wonder how much more effective an alpha/beta event where the main focus is feedback is on the PC compared to consoles.
I mean, when you're playing on the PC it's much easier, less of a hassle, to just go to a forum and discuss, compared to consoles.

I'm not saying that all console players wouldn't bother, but I have a suspicion there would be considerable difference in activity.

That's an interesting point. Switching between the game and forums is a button press away on PC, but do you think the main reason might actually be to stress test the platform instead? They tested the PS4 hardware during E3 and the following events, so perhaps they wanted to test PC that time.

Nothing against the X1, of course, but it was recently shown that PC brings in far more money so it became primary.