PDA

View Full Version : On-Line campain

DR_Shark
03-10-2004, 10:21 AM
S!

In the book that comes with AEP, there a part for On-line Campain. It says that there are 2 types of on-line campain, Automatic and 1 that host selects planes...When I host and want to start an on-line campain, the only choices that I have is between 4 campain that host select plane, I don't see Autimaic choice. And also, it says that we can choose number of players 8vs8, or 16vs16, but I don't see it...is that part of the game incomplete, or I missed something there..

Thanks

DR_Shark
03-10-2004, 10:21 AM
S!

In the book that comes with AEP, there a part for On-line Campain. It says that there are 2 types of on-line campain, Automatic and 1 that host selects planes...When I host and want to start an on-line campain, the only choices that I have is between 4 campain that host select plane, I don't see Autimaic choice. And also, it says that we can choose number of players 8vs8, or 16vs16, but I don't see it...is that part of the game incomplete, or I missed something there..

Thanks

DR_Shark
03-10-2004, 12:06 PM

BfHeFwMe
03-10-2004, 02:49 PM
I don't think it was quite finished, he's working on a patch I hear. No sense in releasing a tutorial for features that are soon to change, or are still incomplete. What's there is pretty good, just needs more spit and polish around the edges.